Edition: India  
 
"2005 Delhi" News  |<  Page 1  >> 
0
shares
Share on
Facebook
Share on
Twitter
Post on 
Reddit
Share by
Email
 

2005 Delhi blasts: Victims likely to get compensation soon

A court had last month pronounced its judgment in the Sarojini Nagar blast in which 60 people were killed and more than 200 people were injured.
India Today

Tariq Ahmed Dar, convicted for 2005 Delhi serial blasts, gets bail in money laundering case

A Delhi court on Monday granted bail to Tariq Ahmed Dar, who was convicted on Thursday for the 2005 Delhi serial blasts, in a related money laundering case.
Zee News

2005 Delhi Serial Blasts: Mastermind Dar granted bail in money laundering case


newKerala.com Also reported by •ANI News

2005 Delhi blasts: How ELITE Delhi police’s lazy attitude led to acquittals

The judgment in the October, 2005 Delhi serial blasts, acquitting two persons of all charges was nothing short of a shocker. Another was convicted for being a member of the Lashkar-e-Tayiba, although..
Oneindia

Who planted bombs in 2005? Delhi police claims fall flat in court

Court slams Special Cell of Delhi police for shoddy investigation * 2 main accused acquitted of all charges
DNA

Two men accused of the 2005 Delhi blasts found NOT GUILTY

two men accused of the 2005 delhi blasts found not guilty
A city court has acquitted Mohammed Hussain Fazili and Mohammed Rafiq Shah of all charges after they spent 11 years in jail after being arrested in the 2005 Delhi serial blasts case.
MailOnline India

2005 Delhi blasts: Anguished and angry, kin fear terror surge

The families of the 2005 serial blast victims and the survivors reacted with disbelief, anger and helplessness at the verdict. They said they felt cheated by the system. Many blamed the police for..
IndiaTimes

2005 Delhi serial blasts: Court awards 10-yr jail term to man

A Delhi court today awarded ten- year jail term to a man, facing trial in the 2005 Diwali-eve serial blasts that had claimed 67 lives, for being a member of banned terror outfit Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT)..
DNA

2005 Delhi serial blasts case: Court acquits two, says prosecution failed to prove their guilt

 A Delhi court today acquitted two persons, accused in 2005 Diwali-eve serial blasts case here which had claimed 67 lives, saying the prosecution has failed to prove their guilt. Additional..
DNA

2005 Delhi Serial Blasts: Mastermind convicted, two others acquitted


newKerala.com Also reported by •Zee NewsANI NewsIndiaTimes

DNA Evening Must Reads: Tamil Nadu crisis, Microsoft inks deal with Tata Motors and more

*1) Tamil Nadu LIVE: K Palaniswami sworn in as new Chief Minister, has 15 days to prove his majority* Ending the deadlock, Tamil Nadu Governor C Vidyasagar Rao on Thursday invited AIADMK Legislative..
DNA

2005-Delhi blasts: 2 acquitted, 1 accused gets 10-year-jail term

Powerful blasts took place in 2005 at Delhi's Sarojini Nagar market, Paharganj and Kalkaji. More than 60 people were killed and over 100 were injured in the blasts. Now, the court has acquitted two..
India Today

2005 Delhi serial blasts: Tariq Ahmed Dar given ten-year sentence, two other accused acquitted

Tariq Ahmed Dar, accused in 2005 Delhi serial blasts, has been given a ten-year sentence.
Zee News

2005 Delhi serial blasts case: Two acquitted, one sentenced to 10 years

Delhi court will on Thursday pronounced its judgment in 2005 serial blasts case that claimed 60 lives and injured about 100 people. Additional Sessions Judge Reetesh Singh gave the verdict...
DNA


You Might Like


 |<  Page 1  >> 
Environmentally friendly: newsR is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2017 newsR / One News Page Ltd. All Rights Reserved.  |  About us  |  Disclaimer  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  Help  |  Contact us  |  DMCA / Content Removal
How are we doing? Send us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter