Edition: India  
 
> >

'Bachelor in Paradise' To Resume Production After No Misconduct Found

Duration: 00:41s - Published: < > Embed
News video: 'Bachelor in Paradise' To Resume Production After No Misconduct FoundThe producer of ABC's "Bachelor in Paradise" says a review of videotape found no cast misconduct or danger to any contestant. On Tuesday, Warner Bros. said that the reality show will resume production, which had been halted for the review. But the studio also said that changes will be made to "further ensure" the safety and security of participants. Warner hasn't detailed the allegations reportedly made by a witness to the show's taping in Mexico.

0
shares
Share on
Facebook
Share on
Twitter
Post on 
Reddit
Share by
Email
 

Recent related news

DeMario Jackson Reportedly Ditching 'Bachelor In Paradise' After Scandal

2017 hasn’t been reality TV star DeMario Jackson’s year. In the span of a single...
Huffington Post - EntertainmentAlso reported by •AceShowbiz



You Might Like

Environmentally friendly: newsR is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2017 newsR / One News Page Ltd. All Rights Reserved.  |  About us  |  Disclaimer  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  Help  |  Contact us  |  DMCA / Content Removal
How are we doing? Send us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter