India  
NewsR.in
> >

Baby turtle dies after eating 104 pieces of plastic in south Florida

Zee News Sunday, 6 October 2019 ()
A baby turtle that got washed up in Boca Raton in Florida died after eating as many as 104 pieces of plastic, the Gumbo Limbo Nature Centre informed.
0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 
Credit: Rumble - Published < > Embed
News video: Baby turtle dies after eating 104 pieces of plastic off South Florida coast, nature center says

Baby turtle dies after eating 104 pieces of plastic off South Florida coast, nature center says 01:52

A troubling new photo is raising awareness and concerns about the dangers of plastics in South Florida waters.

You Might Like

Environmentally friendly: newsR is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2019 newsR Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
About us  |  Contact us  |  Disclaimer  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  In the News  |  DMCA / Content Removal  |  Privacy & Data Protection Policy
How are we doing? FeedbackSend us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter  •  FOLLOW us on Pinterest