Donald Trump Monday spoke with the Saudi King Salman over missing journalist Jamal Khashoggi and "immediately" dispatched his top diplomat to Riyadh to discuss the issue with the monarch who denied.. Credit: DNA - Published
In a new "60 Minutes" interview, President Trump says there will be "severe punishment" if Saudi Arabia is proven responsible for the death of missing journalist Jamal Khashoggi. Ali Al-Ahmed, director..
In an interview with '60 Minutes,' President Trump said his administration will get to the bottom of journalist Jamal Khashoggi's disppearance and promises 'severe punishment' if he was killed by Saudi..
Saudi Arabia will retaliate “with even greater action” if the U.S. president goes through with a threat of “severe punishment” should it be proven that Saudi agents killed dissident journalist.. Credit: OilPrice.com - Published
· *Investors remained on edge Monday. *
· *The three major US indices had shed about 4% last week.*
· Watch US stocks trade in real time here.
Wall Street remained on edge Monday as all eyes.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Three high-profile Wall Street CEOs reportedly attempted to convince Saudi Arabian officials to push back their Future Investment Initiative conference
· The push by JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· In an interview that aired Sunday night, President Donald Trump threatened Saudi Arabia with "severe punishment" if it was found to have been involved in the disappearance of the Saudi journalist.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
The president said Saudi Arabia's government deserves "severe punishment" if it killed Washington Post contributor Jamal Khashoggi. The Saudi-born journalist vanished after entering the Saudi consulate.. Credit: CBS News - Published
· *Global stock markets continue to fall as risk-off environment remains strong.*
· *Asian stock indexes lost as much as 1.9% in Monday's session, while European stocks nursed small falls in.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
US President Donald Trump has vowed "severe punishment" if Saudi Arabia was behind the disappearance of its dissident journalist Jamal Khashoggi who is feared killed at the kingdom's.. Credit: Firstpost - Published
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Saudi Arabia has threatened to retaliate for any sanctions imposed against it. President Donald Trump says the oil-rich kingdom deserves "severe punishment" if it.. Credit: New Zealand Herald - Published Also reported by •FOXNews.com •Seattle Times
Saudi Arabia has threatened to retaliate for any sanctions imposed against it after President Donald Trump said the oil-rich kingdom deserves "severe punishment" if it is responsible for the.. Credit: FOXNews.com - Published
Oil prices on both sides of Atlantic jumped as tensions between the US and Saudi Arabia rose on the disappearance of a prominent Saudi journalist.
At press time, WTI is changing hands at $72.10 - up.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Saudi Arabia's King Salman bin Abdulaziz discussed Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi's disappearance over a phone call on Sunday night.
Khashoggi has been.. Credit: DNA - Published
President Trump said there will be ”severe punishment” if an investigation determines that Saudi Arabia is behind the suspected death of a prominent Saudi journalist, but said he doesn’t favor.. Credit: Wall Street Journal - Published Also reported by •newKerala.com •DNA •Sify
US President Donald Trump warned Saudi Arabia of "severe punishment" should the kingdom's leaders be linked to disappearance of Washington Post writer Jamal Khashoggi. Turkish newspaper Sabah reported.. Credit: IndiaTimes - Published