The China stock market headed south again on Monday, one session after it had ended the two-day slide in which it had fallen more than 60 points or 2.4 percent. The Shanghai Composite Index now rests.. Credit: RTTNews - Published
The Taiwan stock market turned lower again on Monday, one session after it had snapped the three-day slide in which it had given up more than 450 points or 4.6 percent. The Taiwan Stock Exchange now.. Credit: RTTNews - Published
On Monday Wall Street fell for a fourth day, sending the S&P 500 to an eight-month low, with banks, energy and health stocks leading losses on growing concerns over global growth, the U.S.-China trade..
George Town, Cayman Islands, Dec. 10, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
*Looking Into the Future: Three Main Trends for 2019*
2018 was a bumpy ride for the crypto industry. The year started at a high point.. Credit: GlobeNewswire - Published
The Singapore stock market has tracked lower in five straight sessions, tumbling almost 120 points or 3.8 percent in that span. The Straight Times Index now rests just above the 3,070-point plateau.. Credit: RTTNews - Published
The Malaysia stock market has moved lower in five consecutive trading days, sliding more than 35 points or 2.1 percent along the way. The Kuala Lumpur Composite Index now rests just beneath the.. Credit: RTTNews - Published
Wild swings in the stock market are fueling concerns over a potential new economic slowdown. The Dow plunged more than 550 points Friday. It was partly a response to rising trade tensions between the.. Credit: CBS News - Published
· 4Refuel is the leading mobile on-site refueling company in Canada, supporting customers in the construction, transportation, oil & gas, power generation and other industrial sectors.
· 4Refuel.. Credit: GlobeNewswire - Published
*Not for Distribution to United States Newswire Services or for Dissemination in the United States*
LAVAL, Quebec, Dec. 10, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BELLUS Health Inc. (TSX: BLU) (“BELLUS.. Credit: GlobeNewswire - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Monday: Nutrisystem Inc., up $9.48 to $43.68 The weight loss company agreed to be acquired by Tivity Health for $47 a share in cash.. Credit: SeattlePI.com - Published
· *China's export and import growth dropped more than expected last month.*
· *Shipments to the US remained strong, however.*
· *Economists say the trade data points to signs the economy is on.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Gold edged lower on Monday as the dollar firmed, but stock market volatility and prospects of a slower pace of U.S. interest rate hikes in 2019 kept bullion close to a 5-month peak scaled earlier in.. Credit: Reuters India - Published
· Lyft is finally going public, and one analyst estimates it could be worth nearly $20 billion — well above its latest valuations as a private company.
· Santosh Rao, of Manhattan Venture.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
US markets deepened their losses Monday as Britain's political crisis around Brexit clouded investors' outlook. British Prime Minister Theresa May put off a key parliamentary vote on her country's exit.. Credit: New Zealand Herald - Published
Although Alex Wright runs two investment funds predominantly invested in the UK stock market, he remains remarkably relaxed over whether Theresa May secures a Brexit deal. Credit: MailOnline - Published