Electrical issue near Christmas tree blamed for sparking house fire in Florence
Electrical issue around a family's christmas tree sparked a large fire.
Fortunately no injuries were reported here.
They're staying with nearby relatives this morning.
It began shortly before 9 o'clock last night along miller road in the town of florence.
These are photos submitted to us by viewer, scott johnson.
This morning, the fire chief tells us the family was out eating and ((not in the home(( at the time the fire started.
Crews from florence, camden and taberg responded after a neighbor called 911.
The chief says they spent a few hours fighting this fire, as it extended throughout much of the home.
But again, everyone is said to be safe this morning.
Now to a developing story of a burglary-in-