India  

Prince Charles gets crafty at Canadian brewery

Video Credit: ODN - Duration: 03:24s - Published
Prince Charles gets crafty at Canadian brewery

Prince Charles gets crafty at Canadian brewery

Prince Charles and Camilla take a tour of Quidi Vidi Village on the Canadian island of Newfoundland where the Duchess of Cornwall enjoys a 'Royal Sundae' while taking in the stunning surrounds before the pair drop by the local brewery.

After a botched first attempt and a little bit of guidance, the Prince of Wales executes a well-poured pint of craft beer and toasts his hosts on his whistle-stop tour of Canada as part of the Platinum Jubilee celebrations.

Report by Edwardst.

Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn


You Might Like


💡 newsR Knowledge: Other News Mentions

Charles, Prince of Wales Charles, Prince of Wales Member of British royal family and heir apparent to the throne (born 1948)

Report: Prince Charles' charity got million pound donation from bin Laden family [Video]

Report: Prince Charles' charity got million pound donation from bin Laden family

British newspapers say the donation was accepted even though advisers urged the heir to the throne not to take the cash offered by the family of the 9/11 mastermind.

Credit: euronews (in English)    Duration: 00:40Published
Falklands War remembered on 40th anniversary [Video]

Falklands War remembered on 40th anniversary

The Duke and Duchess of Cornwall have marked the 40th anniversary of the Falklands War at a commemorative event in Portsmouth. The 1982 war between Britain and Argentina is particularly poignant for Prince Charles, as his younger sibling Prince Andrew served with the Royal Navy during the conflict. Report by Burnsla. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn

Credit: ODN    Duration: 02:22Published
This Day in History: 'Live Aid' Concert Raises $127 Million for Famine Relief in A [Video]

This Day in History: 'Live Aid' Concert Raises $127 Million for Famine Relief in A

This Day in History: , 'Live Aid' Concert Raises $127 Million for Famine Relief in Africa. July 13, 1985. Prince Charles and Princess Diana kicked off the 16-hour, multi-city concert at Wembley Stadium in London. Linked by satellite, the "super-concert" was available to more than a billion people in 110 countries. The brainchild of Irish rock singer Bob Geldof, the massive, 75 act undertaking was organized in just ten weeks. Geldof had been inspired to organize the concert after a visit to Ethiopia, where he witnessed the effects of that country's deadly famine. Queen, Run DMC, Elton John, U2, Madonna, Mick Jagger, David Bowie, Eric Clapton, The Who and Sade were just some of the performers. In addition to the $127 million raised, Western nations offered enough of their surplus grain to end the immediate African hunger crisis

Credit: Wibbitz Top Stories    Duration: 00:56Published
PM speaks of 'good old chinwag' with Prince Charles [Video]

PM speaks of 'good old chinwag' with Prince Charles

Boris Johnson has said he and Prince Charles had a "good old chinwag" during their meeting at the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting in Rwanda, but stopped short of divulging what they discussed. It comes amid reports that the Prince of Wales has been critical of the governments immigration plan that sees asylum sent to the east African country. Report by Buseld. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn

Credit: ODN    Duration: 00:49Published
Prince Charles apologises for slavery as Commonwealth leaders meet [Video]

Prince Charles apologises for slavery as Commonwealth leaders meet

The heir to the UK throne said the Commonwealth “must find ways, new ways, to acknowledge our past”.

Credit: euronews (in English)    Duration: 02:56Published

Facebook Facebook Social media service

Grease Star Olivia Newton-John Dies Aged 73 [Video]

Grease Star Olivia Newton-John Dies Aged 73

Grease star Dame Olivia Newton-John has passed away aged 73, after a long battle with breast cancer. Her husband, John Easterling, said the British-born singer died "peacefully" at her Southern California ranch. She was best known for starring as Sandy in the 1978 film, appearing opposite John Travolta, who played Danny Zuko. Travolta led tributes, saying her "impact was incredible", signing off his social media post as "your Danny". Report by Barberl. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn

Credit: ODN    Duration: 01:19Published
Burst water main causes flooding in north London [Video]

Burst water main causes flooding in north London

Flooding led to multiple road closures in north London on Monday morning, after a 36-inch water main burst near Holloway. Emergency services were called to the scene in Islington at just after 7am, with flood water up to four feet deep and two sinkholes wreaking havoc for locals and drivers near the scene. Report by Brooksl. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn

Credit: ODN    Duration: 02:10Published
London battles fires and floods ahead of second heatwave [Video]

London battles fires and floods ahead of second heatwave

While this week’s weather won’t beat July’s record-breaker, Britain is bracing for another “prolonged period” of dry and hot weather. Report by Burnsla. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn

Credit: ODN    Duration: 02:00Published
Children's Commissioner: Child strip searches are concerning [Video]

Children's Commissioner: Child strip searches are concerning

More than 600 children have undergone "intrusive and traumatising" strip searches by the Metropolitan Police between 2018 and 2020, figures show. Children's Commissioner for England, Rachel de Souza, says the data obtained from Scotland Yard is "concerning", particularly given that almost a quarter of these strip searches took place without an "appropriate adult" confirmed to have been present. Report by Brooksl. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn

Credit: ODN    Duration: 04:31Published
Child confirmed dead after South London house collapse [Video]

Child confirmed dead after South London house collapse

A child is confirmed to have died after a house collapsed on Monday morning in Thornton Heath, South London. Deputy Assistant Commissioner at London Fire Brigade Richard Welch says three people were taken to hospital with injuries and another was treated at the scene. Residents described hearing a loud explosion before seeing one house destroyed and neighbouring homes damaged. The cause is currently unknown. Report by Brooksl. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn

Credit: ODN    Duration: 01:32Published