Oil prices in the long-term will be $50 a barrel according to Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak, who noted that the current $70-80 oil price is driven by sanctions and will be temporary. The.. OilPrice.com
Sep.18 -- Thomas Gorman, former SEC division of enforcement senior counsel, discusses the U.S. Justice Department investigation of Tesla Inc. over public statements made by Chief Executive Officer Elon..
According to a report by Reuters, on Tuesday, Apple CEO Tim Cook said that he remains optimistic that the United States and China will eventually be able to work through their trade differences. In an..
· The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation released its second Goalkeepers report on Tuesday, discussing the need for more progress in eliminating poverty worldwide.
· In an interview with National.. Business Insider
· *Eminem's diss track "Killshot" had the largest debut of a hip-hop song in YouTube's history, the company said in a release.*
· *The diss, directed at the rapper Machine Gun Kelly, earned a record.. Business Insider
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe says he’s not ruling out a 2020 Democratic campaign for president as he campaigns in Iowa for candidates running in the November midterm.. Seattle Times
In a major legal victory for India, a Dubai Court on Tuesday ordered extradition of Christian Michel, middleman in AgustaWestland chopper scam.
Michel’s statement had sparked a controversy when he.. DNA
The queer fan community have long known that Bert and Ernie were gay Muppets. It's just taken a little bit longer for the rest of the world to catch up.
In an interview with Queerty, one of Sesame.. Mashable
Kin Ecosystem Foundation, the nonprofit governance organization for the Kin cryptocurrency, has announced the appointment of Matthew DiPietro as its chief marketing officer (CMO) today, September 18,.. Bitcoin Magazine
· Gary Cohn, the former top economic adviser to President Donald Trump, responded to some of Sen. Elizabeth Warren's criticism of Wall Street banks and the Trump administration on Monday.
· At a.. Business Insider
Religious Liberty firm is currently defending several Jewish rabbis and congregations from anti-religious discrimination
PLANO, Texas, Sept. 18, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Liberty Institute.. GlobeNewswire
Peruvian President Martin Vizcarra decision to trigger a legislative procedure that could allow him to dissolve Congress is not a power grab but a constitutional way to pressure lawmakers to pass.. Reuters India Also reported by •Reuters
This summer, Ford decided to spin out its budding self-driving car program into its own business. During a recent interview on The Vergecast, Ford AV CEO Sherif Marakby shared his vision for the.. The Verge
· *Illumix, a Silicon Valley-based startup, is building augmented reality games and the technology needed to run them.*
· *It's attracted $8.6 million in seed funding from top-tier venture capital.. Business Insider
· Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross dismissed fears about the effects of President Donald Trump's trade war on American consumers.
· "Nobody's going to actually notice it at the end of the day," Ross.. Business Insider
Ten years after the shock of Lehman Brothers, European banks still have work to do in terms of cleaning up balance sheets, rethinking business models
LONDON, Sept. 18, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- As we.. GlobeNewswire