· *Global stocks jumped Monday as the US and China offered a series of signs trade talks were off to a positive start.*
· *The S&P 500 shed 4.6% last week, the most since March.*
· *Watch the.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Lawmakers in British Prime Minister Theresa May's Conservative Party on Wednesday (December 12) triggered a confidence vote in her leadership after Britain's planned divorce from the European Union was..
European Union leaders are likely to give Prime Minister Theresa May assurances to help the ratification of Britain's withdrawal agreement, a senior official with the bloc said, as long as they do not.. Credit: Reuters - Published
Britain's Theresa May faces a leadership challenge from Tory MPs after delaying a Commons vote on her Brexit deal. Here is how a Conservative leadership contest would unfold. Credit: News24 - Published
A senior EU official was out on the wires in the last hour, commenting on the latest Brexit saga, and said that renegotiation of withdrawal treaty not feasible.
• Any.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Theresa May claimed a Jeremy Corbyn government is a bigger “threat” to the economy than Brexit as she faced demands to quit as Prime Minister. Mrs May told MPs she has “made some progress” on.. Credit: WorldNews - Published
The investors are keen to see the results of the vote of no-confidence motion in the UK that would decide the future of Prime Minister Theresa May. She has been trying to salvage her Brexit deal and.. Credit: RTTNews - Published
Former Brexit secretaries David Davis and Dominic Raab are among those backing the so-called 'A Better Deal', a pamphlet setting out proposals for an alternative EU Withdrawal Agreement. Credit: MailOnline - Published
· The pound is hovering at about $1.26 as government uncertainty clashes with optimism about a Brexit delay. HSBC, Barclays and RBS have unexpectedly risen. Credit default swaps on UK government debt.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Britain's cabinet may not put the government's Brexit divorce deal before parliament unless the European Union gives further reassurances on the so-called Northern Irish backstop, trade minister Liam.. Credit: Reuters - Published