A Beijing-based start-up that claimed to have developed an original China web browser admitted it had based its software on Google’s Chrome, following online accusations that it had ripped off the.. S.China Morning Post
Some self-driving car boosters are arguing that pedestrians don't know how to cross the street following the first pedestrian death attributed to an autonomous vehicle.
In March, an Uber self-driving..
Karwaan Trailer - Avinash a single man in his 30s, has a software job in Bangalore. His colleagues don't understand him, his boss hates him, and Avinash himself is bored. A life full of broken dreams..
Hard to believe 15 years have passed since a massive power outage left 50 million people in the northeast and Midwest in the dark, including Metro Detroit. On Aug. 14, 2003, a tree branch in Ohio fell..
In Android’s history, there’s really only been one place to go for steady software updates, and that’s Google’s own hardware. Whether under the Nexus or the Pixel brand, Google was the only.. 9to5Google
While today’s college graduates are “digital natives,” these natives have been conditioned on Netflix-like interfaces, and aren’t accustomed to laborious software configurations, or the steep.. TechCrunch
If you’re not a Windows Insider, or even if you are, you might be more than a little confused by the different builds that Microsoft is now rolling out with some regularity. Two days ago, the.. betanews
Seattle-based Software Company Named One of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in America
SEATTLE (PRWEB) August 16, 2018
PipelineDeals, the most adopted customer relationship management (CRM).. PRWeb
· *Shares of Symantec jumped as much as 10% to $20.50 Thursday after Starboard reported a stake in the cybersecurity giant.*
· *Starboard, which manages roughly $6 billion, has taken a 5.8% stake.. Business Insider
The Crypto Report A Silicon Valley-based start-up is the latest platform looking to woo institutional investors. Crypto trading platform Sfox wants to simplify and speed up the process, providing.. Proactive Investors
The program recognizes companies for innovation, design and service
COLUMBIA, Md. (PRWEB) August 16, 2018
Global design and BIM software solutions provider Vectorworks, Inc. is a winner of BUILD.. PRWeb
· *MSCI and S&P are soon to make some changes to how tech companies are categorized on the S&P 500 for the first time since 1999. *
· *On September 28, a new Communication Services sector will.. Business Insider
· *Tribe Capital, the new venture firm founded by partners who quit Social Capital en masse, is co-leading a $22.7 million investment into a hot cryptocurrency startup.*
· *The firm is leading the.. Business Insider
*Company Intends to Change Name to Better Reflect Business Operations*
*LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / August 16, 2018 / *Freight Solution Inc. (OTC PINK: FSIZ), (OTC PINK: QNTA), an applied.. Accesswire
· *The ad tech/social analytics startup 4C has been inking deals with a string of huge ad players, ranging from NBCUniversal to Facebook to Snapchat.*
· *Now the company has a similar deal with.. Business Insider
Hot on the heels of the wonderful NES.party comes Haukur Rosinkranz’s SNES.party, a site that lets you play Super Nintendo with all your buds. Rosinkranz is Icelandic but lives in Berlin now. He made.. TechCrunch Also reported by •CrunchGear
· *Shares of Nvidia dropped as much as 1.2% to $256 in trading Thursday ahead of earnings.*
· *Wall Street expects earnings per share of $1.85 f0r the chip maker's second quarter.*
· *UBS.. Business Insider
Scientists, including one of Indian origin, have developed an app that can help smartphone users reduce the energy consumption and extend the battery life of their device for up to an hour each day... DNA