India  
NewsR.in
> >

A gas leak caused local businesses to evacuate on Friday

Video Credit: TODAY’S TMJ4 - Duration: 00:15s - Published < > Embed
A gas leak caused local businesses to evacuate on Friday

A gas leak caused local businesses to evacuate on Friday

A call came into the North Shore Fire Department at noon Friday of a possible gas leak in the area.

0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 

Recent related news from verified sources

Polish experts seek evidence in gas blast that killed 8

WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Investigators in southern Poland are questioning witnesses and gathering...
Seattle Times - Published


You Might Like


Tweets about this

Environmentally friendly: newsR is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2019 newsR Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
About us  |  Contact us  |  Disclaimer  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  In the News  |  DMCA / Content Removal  |  Privacy & Data Protection Policy
How are we doing? FeedbackSend us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter  •  FOLLOW us on Pinterest