A tragic accident struck Poland on Thursday when a Polish Air Force F-16 fighter jet crashed during rehearsals for the AirShow Radom 2025 in central Poland. The crash, captured in a viral video, shows the aircraft performing a barrel-roll before plummeting into the ground, erupting into a massive fireball. The pilot, an officer from the 31st Tactical Air Base near Poznan, was killed in the explosion. Deputy Prime Minister and Defense Minister Wladyslaw Kosiniak-Kamysz confirmed the death, mourning the loss as a āgreat tragedyā for the Air Force. Authorities said the incident occurred around 1730 GMT (11 PM IST), with no civilian injuries reported. Following the disaster, organizers canceled the upcoming airshow. The cause of the crash remains under investigation as Poland grieves the loss of one of its militaryās most experienced aviators, remembered for his courage and dedication to service.
#Poland #F16Crash #AirShowRadom #PilotKilled #MilitaryTragedy #PolishAirForce #RadomAirshow #BreakingNews #FighterJetCrash #FireballCrash #ViralVideo #DefenseNews #PolandNews #AirForcePilot #AviationAccident #PolishArmy #AirshowRehearsal #MilitaryLoss #F16Explosion #PlaneCrash
~ED.420~HT.408~
A Polish Air Force pilot hasĀ died after his F-16 fighter jet crashed during a rehearsal for an airshow in central Poland, the country's defence ministry has.. Sky News
EU leaders visit Moldova on Independence Day with message of solidarity for ChiČinÄu
Ahead of the Moldovan parliamentary elections on 28 September, the leaders of France, Germany and Poland visited ChiČinÄu on the 34th anniversary of Moldova's independence.
READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/08/27/eu-leaders-visit-moldova-on-independence-day-with-message-of-solidarity-for-chisinau
Subscribe to our channel. Euronews is available on Dailymotion in 12 languages
Credit: euronews (in English) Duration: 02:06Published
Ukraine has issued a stark warning to Belarus amid fears that upcoming Russia-Belarus joint military drills could escalate the war. The Zapad-2025 exercises, set for September, will feature drones, electronic warfare, and Russiaās Oreshnik hypersonic missileāpreviously compared to a low-yield nuclear strike. Kyiv fears Belarus may provide direct support to Russia, with the border just 100 km away. NATO has responded with 30,000 troops deployed near Polandās border, while Moscow accuses NATO of using the drills as a pretext for escalation.
#UkraineWar #Belarus #Russia #Zapad2025 #MilitaryDrills #NATO #Kyiv #Putin #Lukashenko #OreshnikMissile #NuclearThreat #EasternEurope #UkraineWarning #GlobalSecurity #RussiaBelarus #WarTensions #Geopolitics #UkraineConflict #RussiaUkraineWar #NATOForces #BelarusBorder #WarEscalation #RussiaNATO #EuropeTensions #DefenseNews #UkraineCrisis #BreakingNews #MilitaryAlert #WorldNews #UkraineVsBelarus
Also Read
Jaishankar Meets Putin in Moscow Amid Global Power Shifts :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/external-affairs-minister-s-jaishankar-holds-meeting-with-russian-president-putin-in-moscow-011-7836759.html?ref=DMDesc
Amid Trump Tariffs, Jaishankar Urges Stronger India-Russia Trade :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/amid-trump-tariffs-jaishankar-urges-stronger-india-russia-trade-011-7836083.html?ref=DMDesc
Trump Assures That US Troops Will Not Be Deployed to Defend Ukraine Amid Ongoing Conflict :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/trump-assures-us-troops-wont-defend-ukraine-011-7834921.html?ref=DMDesc
~HT.410~
Russian military drone crashes and explodes in eastern Poland, defence minister says
A spokesperson for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs told the media that the drone was a Russian version of the Shahed model, which is produced by Iran.
READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/08/20/suspected-military-drone-crashes-and-explodes-in-eastern-poland-officials-say
Subscribe to our channel. Euronews is available on Dailymotion in 12 languages
Credit: euronews (in English) Duration: 01:02Published
Thousands gather to mark the 30th anniversary of genocide in Srebrenica
More than 8,000 Bosniak boys and men were executed by Bosnian Serb forces in July 1995, towards the end of the Bosnian War, in what is the only recognised genocide in Europe since the Holocaust.
READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/07/11/thousands-gather-to-mark-the-30th-anniversary-of-genocide-in-srebrenica
Subscribe to our channel. Euronews is available on Dailymotion in 12 languages
Credit: euronews (in English) Duration: 01:04Published