India  

Donald Trump Considering Pardon for Diddy After Judge Rules on Bail

TMZ.com Wednesday, 30 July 2025
Donald Trump's White House has been in communication with Diddy's legal team about a potential pardon for the music mogul, and we've learned the decision may be determined by the judge's ruling on bail. Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ...…
0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 
Video Credit: TMZ - Published
News video: Trump To Consider Diddy Pardon After Judge Rules on Bail | TMZ Live

Trump To Consider Diddy Pardon After Judge Rules on Bail | TMZ Live 07:46

Donald Trump's White House has been in communication with Diddy's legal team about a potential pardon for the music mogul, and we've learned the decision may be determined by the judge's ruling on bail.

💡 newsR Knowledge: Other News Mentions

Donald Trump Donald Trump President of the United States (2017–2021; since 2025)

GDP data a 'slap in face' for Rahul Gandhi: BJP

Union agriculture minister Shivraj Chouhan refuted Donald Trump's "dead economy" remark, citing India's 7.8% GDP growth in April-June. BJP leaders criticized..
IndiaTimes

Amid Trump's tariffs, Union Minister Hardeep Puri makes BIG remark: 'Just matter of months before...'

Puri also said that India's USD 4.3 trillion dollar economy and its rising GDP growth rate are answer enough to questions being raised over the country's..
DNA
‘Trump Is Dead’ Social Media EXPLODES With Rumours As POTUS Trump Disappears From Spotlight [Video]

‘Trump Is Dead’ Social Media EXPLODES With Rumours As POTUS Trump Disappears From Spotlight

Rumors of U.S. President Donald Trump’s death flooded social media after his sudden absence from public view, sending “Trump dead” and “Is Trump dead?” to the top of Google’s search trends. The president was last seen on August 24 at his Virginia golf club with former MLB pitcher Roger Clemens and later chaired a televised cabinet meeting on August 26. Since then, he has skipped all public appearances, sparking speculation about his health. Concern deepened after photos of Trump’s bruised hand and swollen ankles circulated online, fueling questions about his fitness. The White House previously disclosed he suffers from chronic venous insufficiency, a condition tied to age and circulation. Meanwhile, Vice President JD Vance intensified chatter by stating he is “ready to take over” if tragedy strikes. While Trump remains active on Truth Social, his absence from events keeps conspiracy theories alive. #TrumpDead #DonaldTrump #TrumpRumors #TrumpHealth #USPresident #WhiteHouse #BreakingNews #TrumpMissing #TrumpUpdate #TrumpBruise #TruthSocial #TrumpWatch #TrumpConspiracy #TrumpTrending #TrumpCVI #JDVance #TrumpBruising #TrumpSwelling #TrumpWhereabouts #TrumpNews ~HT.410~ED.103~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:22Published

Donald Trump Spotted Heading to Golf Course Amid False Online Death Rumors

Donald Trump looks alive and well ... this after ridiculous online rumors have been circling about his current status -- and even questioning if he's alive. The..
TMZ.com

Trump to skip India visit? US President may not attend 2025 Quad meet - Report

US President Donald Trump's planned visit to India for the Quad Summit is off, signaling a deterioration in his relationship with Narendra Modi. The souring ties..
IndiaTimes

Sean Combs Sean Combs American rapper and producer (born 1969)

Diddy Sexual Battery Lawsuit Dismissed, Judge Says Clock Ran Out

While Diddy's sitting in jail awaiting sentencing in his federal criminal case ... he can celebrate a win in a civil lawsuit filed by a guy who claimed the mogul..
TMZ.com

Gloria and Emilio Estefan May Sue After Being Named in Diddy Suit

Gloria Estefan and Emilio Estefan are considering taking legal action against one Diddy accuser after they were named in a suit ... which has since been thrown..
TMZ.com

Diddy judge urged to reject request for acquittal or retrial

Prosecutors in the Sean "Diddy" Combs case have urged the judge to reject a request by the hip-hop mogul for acquittal or retrial on prostitution-related..
Sky News
Sean "Diddy" Combs' Attorney Reveals They've Asked Trump Administration About Pardon | THR News Video [Video]

Sean "Diddy" Combs' Attorney Reveals They've Asked Trump Administration About Pardon | THR News Video

Sean "Diddy" Combs' attorney is saying they reached out to Donald Trump regarding a presidential pardon. The music mogul was found guilty for two prostitution-related offenses, but was acquitted of sex trafficking and racketeering conspiracy charges. Combs is currently in prison, awaiting sentencing.

Credit: The Hollywood Reporter    Duration: 01:19Published
Courtroom Artist Elizabeth Williams Breaks Down the Art of Illustrating the Sean "Diddy" Combs Trial | THR Video [Video]

Courtroom Artist Elizabeth Williams Breaks Down the Art of Illustrating the Sean "Diddy" Combs Trial | THR Video

Courtroom illustrator Elizabeth Williams shared with The Hollywood Reporter the art of capturing key moments in high-profile cases. She discusses being the eyes and ears of one of the most talked about trials: Sean "Diddy" Combs and feeling "a big sense of responsibility" and wanting the public to see the room as she saw it unfold. Williams also talks about covering many high-profile trials over the past 30 years – such as the Martha Stewart trial, the Trump/Stormy Daniels case, the R. Kelly trial and more.

Credit: The Hollywood Reporter    Duration: 14:06Published

White House White House Official residence and workplace of the US president

Ukraine War LATEST: Trump Backs Chinese Peacekeepers In Ukraine | Is Trump Hiding Pro-Russia Agenda? [Video]

Ukraine War LATEST: Trump Backs Chinese Peacekeepers In Ukraine | Is Trump Hiding Pro-Russia Agenda?

US President Donald Trump has reportedly floated the idea of deploying Chinese peacekeepers to Ukraine as part of a potential ceasefire deal with Russia, according to the Financial Times. Sources claim Trump suggested Chinese troops could patrol a neutral zone along the 1,300km frontline between Russian and Ukrainian forces. The proposal, allegedly made during a White House meeting with European leaders and President Volodymyr Zelensky, has triggered controversy and resistance from EU nations. Zelensky himself has rejected the idea in the past, citing Beijing’s failure to prevent earlier conflicts. While a senior Trump official dismissed the FT report as “false,” the very suggestion of Chinese boots on Ukrainian soil is sparking global debate. Beijing has so far denied any willingness to join such missions, insisting on neutrality. Moscow, however, has signaled it would only accept peace guarantees backed by UN Security Council powers, including China. #Trump #China #Ukraine #Russia #Peacekeepers #BreakingNews #Zelensky #Moscow #Beijing #UkraineWar #Ceasefire #TrumpProposal #EU #NATO #UkraineCrisis #UN #GlobalPolitics #PeacePlan #UkraineConflict #Geopolitics ~ED.103~HT.408~GR.124~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:11Published
‘I Am Ready To Be President…’ JD Vance SHOCKS World Amid Donald Trump’s Health Issues [Video]

‘I Am Ready To Be President…’ JD Vance SHOCKS World Amid Donald Trump’s Health Issues

In a stunning political moment, Vice President JD Vance declared he is “ready to become President” if tragedy ever strikes Donald Trump’s presidency. His remarks come as speculation over Trump’s health intensifies, after viral images showed swelling in his legs and a deep bruise on his hand during a meeting with South Korean President Lee Jae Myung. The White House insisted the marks were caused by forceful handshakes, daily aspirin, and a benign condition — chronic venous insufficiency — common among men in their 70s. Still, the images fueled heated debate over Trump’s fitness. While stressing confidence that Trump will finish his term, Vance said his 200 days as Vice President have been “the best training possible” for the highest office. His dramatic statement has added fuel to Washington’s anxieties as questions swirl about succession, leadership, and America’s political future. #Trump #JdVance #WhiteHouse #TrumpHealth #DonaldTrump #BreakingNews #TrumpBruise #USPolitics #Washington #Presidency #TrumpSpeculation #AmericanPolitics #VicePresident #TrumpNews #TrumpSupporters #TrumpIllness #Trump2025 #TrumpCondition #JDVancePresident #PoliticalDrama ~ED.420~HT.408~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:05Published
Karoline Leavitt Drops BOMBSHELL on Minneapolis School Shooting Probe | ‘An Act of TERRORISM’ [Video]

Karoline Leavitt Drops BOMBSHELL on Minneapolis School Shooting Probe | ‘An Act of TERRORISM’

The White House has called the Minneapolis school shooting at Annunciation Church “an act of terrorism,” as Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt delivered a major update. She confirmed that President Trump and First Lady Melania are urging Americans to unite in prayer for the victims and families facing “unimaginable grief.” The administration vowed a full investigation into the attack, which has shocked the nation. Authorities are treating the shooting as a deliberate act, intensifying scrutiny on domestic security and counterterrorism measures. #MinneapolisShooting #WhiteHouse #KarolineLeavitt #BreakingNews #Trump #MelaniaTrump #SchoolShooting #DomesticTerrorism #AnnunciationChurch #TerrorAttack #MassShooting #USNews #PrayForMinneapolis #GunViolence #NationalSecurity #CounterTerrorism #BreakingUpdate #AmericaStrong #PressSec

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 02:10Published
‘Americans Needed To See…’ Vance Drops Bombshell On Zelensky’s White House ‘Blow-up’Amid Ukraine War [Video]

‘Americans Needed To See…’ Vance Drops Bombshell On Zelensky’s White House ‘Blow-up’Amid Ukraine War

US Vice President J.D. Vance has defended his fiery Oval Office clash with Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky, calling the February confrontation “useful” for Americans to witness. The heated exchange erupted during Zelensky’s Washington visit to secure a deal over Ukraine’s mineral resources. When Donald Trump explained his decision to stay neutral and pursue diplomacy with Moscow instead of ramping up military aid, Zelensky accused him of speaking from the safety of “a nice ocean.” Vance shot back, calling the remark “disrespectful,” and Trump told Zelensky not to lecture Americans. Vance later argued that years of unchecked aid under Joe Biden lacked strategy and failed to advance peace. He said the episode exposed Washington’s frustrations and underlined Trump’s push for a settlement with Moscow. The clash has become a flashpoint in US-Ukraine relations, showing cracks in support for Kyiv as Trump courts a diplomatic end to the war. #Zelensky #Vance #Trump #WhiteHouse #UkraineWar #OvalOffice #Kyiv #Moscow #Biden #Diplomacy #PeaceDeal #UkraineConflict #PoliticalDrama #Washington #USPolitics #RussiaUkraine #Sanctions #Geopolitics #WarCrisis #BreakingNews

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:03Published

You Might Like


Related videos from verified sources

Would Diddy Support Trump If He's Pardoned?!? | TMZ Live [Video]

Would Diddy Support Trump If He's Pardoned?!? | TMZ Live

Sean "Diddy" Combs would be Team Trump if the President doles out a pardon ... and for a variety of reasons ... so says his longtime attorney Mark Geragos.

Credit: TMZ     Duration: 05:39Published
Sean 'Diddy' Combs' Attorney Confirms Reaching Out to President Trump for a Pardon, Kelley Mack, The Walking Dead Actress Dead a [Video]

Sean 'Diddy' Combs' Attorney Confirms Reaching Out to President Trump for a Pardon, Kelley Mack, The Walking Dead Actress Dead a

Sean 'Diddy' Combs' attorney confirms reaching out to President Trump for a pardon following his conviction on two charges of transportation to engage in prostitution The President said that 'terrible..

Credit: LifeMinute.tv     Duration: 01:00Published
Sean 'Diddy' Combs' legal team have 'reached out' to US President Donald Trump about the possibility of a pardon [Video]

Sean 'Diddy' Combs' legal team have 'reached out' to US President Donald Trump about the possibility of a pardon

Sean 'Diddy' Combs' legal team have confirmed they have "reached out" to US President Donald Trump about the possibility of a pardon.

Credit: Bang Showbiz     Duration: 01:12Published

Related news from verified sources

Judge DISMISSES Jay-Z's 'extortion' lawsuit

A Los Angeles judge dismissed Jay-Z's lawsuit against attorney Tony Buzbee, who was accused of extortion and defamation. The lawsuit stemmed from allegations...
IndiaTimes

Jury reaches verdict on 4 of 5 counts in Diddy trial

In Sean 'Diddy' Combs' sex trafficking trial, the jury reached a partial verdict on four of five counts, including sex trafficking and transportation for...
IndiaTimes

Combs' verdict: Not guilty on major charges

Sean 'Diddy' Combs was found not guilty of racketeering and sex-trafficking involving Cassie Ventura and another woman. However, he was convicted of transporting...
IndiaTimes