India  

Maharashtra CM threatening people with lockdown, says BJP's Narayan Rane

IndiaTimes Friday, 2 April 2021 ()
0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 

You Might Like


💡 newsR Knowledge: Other News Mentions

Maharashtra Maharashtra State in Western India

Delhi govt files FIR against four airlines for failing to check RT-PCR reports of flyers from Maharashtra

Delhi had made it mandatory for people travelling by air from Maharashtra to the national capital, to produce a negative RT-PCR COVID report.
DNA

Delhi govt orders FIR against four airlines for not checking negative RT-PCR reports of flyers from Maharashtra

The Delhi government has ordered lodging of FIRs against four airlines — IndiGo, Vistara, SpiceJet, AirAsia India — for allegedly not checking the RT-PCR..
IndiaTimes
Fadnavis accuses Maha police of harassing Remdesivir supplier; DCP refutes claim [Video]

Fadnavis accuses Maha police of harassing Remdesivir supplier; DCP refutes claim

Maharashtra Leader of Opposition Devendra Fadnavis accused Maharastra Police of harassing a Daman-based Remdesivir supplier for agreeing to supply a stock of the drug to the state on the request of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leaders. “We had requested Bruck Pharma to supply a stock of Remdesivir vials to Maharashtra. They said they couldn't until permissions were given. I spoke with Union Minister Mansukh Mandaviya and got Food and Drug Administration (FDA)'s permission. Tonight around 9 pm, the police arrested him," said Fadnavis. He added that the Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) Manjunath Singe told they had inputs that some exporters had 60,000 vials and they only wanted to verify the same. However, Singe refuted the allegations that the distributor was arrested. Watch the full video for more.

Credit: HT Digital Content    Duration: 03:45Published

Bharatiya Janata Party Bharatiya Janata Party Indian political party


Related videos from verified sources

'Complete lockdown should be imposed': Mumbai Mayor [Video]

'Complete lockdown should be imposed': Mumbai Mayor

Mumbai Mayor Kishori Pednekar suggested complete lockdown amid rising cases in the city as according to her 95% of Mumbaikars are adhering to COVID19 restrictions. "The remaining 5% of people who are..

Credit: ANI     Duration: 01:07Published
After fresh Covid restrictions in Maharashtra, migrants rush to return hometowns [Video]

After fresh Covid restrictions in Maharashtra, migrants rush to return hometowns

Migrant workers across Mumbai are forming a beeline to return to their native states. This comes after fresh Covid-19 restrictions were announced in Maharashtra. Huge crowds were seen outside Lokmanya..

Credit: HT Digital Content     Duration: 03:27Published
Covid: 15-day curfew in Maharashtra, public transport & essential services allowed [Video]

Covid: 15-day curfew in Maharashtra, public transport & essential services allowed

Maharashtra Government on Tuesday announced a 15-day long statewide curfew from April 14 amid the spike in coronavirus cases in the state. The curfew, which excludes essential services, will come into..

Credit: HT Digital Content     Duration: 01:30Published