India  

New video undermines Israel's account of aid worker deaths - and the IDF's actions suggest a cover-up

Sky News Saturday, 5 April 2025
New video undermines Israel's account of aid worker deaths - and the IDF's actions suggest a cover-upEstablishing the truth in war is always difficult.
0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 
Video Credit: Oneindia - Published
News video: IDF Admits ‘Mistake’ After 15 Medics Killed in Gaza Ambush, Video Contradicts Initial Claim

IDF Admits ‘Mistake’ After 15 Medics Killed in Gaza Ambush, Video Contradicts Initial Claim 03:20

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) have admitted to mistakenly targeting and killing 15 emergency rescue workers in Gaza last month, claiming they were misidentified as Hamas operatives. The incident occurred near Rafah when soldiers opened fire on a convoy that included ambulances, a UN vehicle, and a...

You Might Like


💡 newsR Knowledge: Other News Mentions

Israel Israel Country in West Asia

Houthi rebel prime minister killed in Israeli airstrike, militant group says

Israel has killed the Houthi rebel prime minister Ahmed al Rahawi, the Iranian-backed militant group has said.
Sky News
Israel wants to halt aid in northern Gaza as it escalates its offensive in Gaza City [Video]

Israel wants to halt aid in northern Gaza as it escalates its offensive in Gaza City

Israel wants to halt aid in northern Gaza as it escalates its offensive in Gaza City Israel called on Palestinians to evacuate Gaza City, a move the Red Cross warned as 'unfeasible and incomprehensible.' READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/08/30/israel-wants-to-halt-aid-in-northern-gaza-as-it-escalates-its-offensive-in-gaza-city Subscribe to our channel. Euronews is available on Dailymotion in 12 languages

Credit: euronews (in English)    Duration: 01:10Published
Yemen Breaking: Houthis Confirm Yemen PM Killed In Sana'a | Israel Kills Yemeni PM | Houthis LIVE TV [Video]

Yemen Breaking: Houthis Confirm Yemen PM Killed In Sana'a | Israel Kills Yemeni PM | Houthis LIVE TV

Yemeni state TV has officially confirmed the death of Prime Minister Ahmed Al-Rahawi, declaring him a “martyr” after an Israeli airstrike on Sana’a. The presidency of Yemen’s Houthi-led government said the prime minister and several ministers were killed during a routine government workshop on August 28. For days, Houthis had denied Israeli claims of assassinating Al-Rahawi, accusing Tel Aviv of targeting only civilians. The announcement comes after weeks of escalating Israeli strikes on Yemen, launched in response to Houthi missile and drone attacks against Israel and Western ships in the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden. Thursday’s deadly attack followed earlier Israeli bombardments that killed 10 people and injured over 90. Despite the assassination, the Houthis vowed to continue military operations in solidarity with Palestinians and Hamas in Gaza, warning that Israel’s aggression will not deter their campaign. #Yemen #Houthis #Sanaa #AlRahawi #IsraelStrike #MiddleEastWar #RedSea #GazaWar #HouthisIsrael #BreakingNews #HouthisAttack #IDF #Palestine #HouthisMissiles #YemenPM #IsraelYemen #HouthisVsIsrael #HouthiLeadership #MiddleEastConflict #HouthisWar ~HT.410~ED.103~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:08Published
ON CAM: ‘They Will Be KILLED’ Hamas’ Big Warning To Netanyahu | Deadly Gaza Ambush Kills 1 [Video]

ON CAM: ‘They Will Be KILLED’ Hamas’ Big Warning To Netanyahu | Deadly Gaza Ambush Kills 1

Hamas has issued a chilling warning that Israeli troops will be killed or captured if Israel pushes deeper into Gaza City. Abu Obeida, the spokesperson of Hamas’s al-Qassam Brigades, declared that occupying Gaza City would “cost the enemy in the blood of its soldiers” and increase the number of captives. Hours later, Hamas fighters ambushed Israeli forces in Gaza’s Zaytoun neighborhood, killing at least one soldier, wounding nine, and reportedly capturing four. The Israeli military confirmed it has begun the “initial stages” of occupying Gaza City, declaring it a combat zone. Experts call the ambush a major setback for Israel’s military campaign, as heavy clashes rage and helicopters evacuate wounded troops. Since October 7, Israel’s war has killed over 63,000 Palestinians, mostly women and children. The UN warns that seizing Gaza City could displace nearly one million civilians, further deepening the humanitarian catastrophe. #Hamas #Israel #Gaza #GazaCity #BreakingNews #MiddleEast #War #Conflict #AbuObeida #Palestine #Zelensky #Netanyahu #Resistance #Military #Ceasefire #UN #WarCrimes #PalestinianCrisis #IsraelGazaWar #Breaking ~ED.103~HT.408~GR.124~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:24Published

Israel Defense Forces Israel Defense Forces Combined military forces of Israel

Number of dead in Gaza reaches 63,000, health ministry says - as Israel declares city a combat zone

More than 63,000 Palestinians have now reportedly been killed during Israel's war in Gaza, a figure likely to rise after the IDF declared Gaza City a combat zone..
Sky News
Israeli Army Faces DEFEAT In Gaza City Takeover, HAMAS Fights Back IDF | 4 IDF Soldiers Missing [Video]

Israeli Army Faces DEFEAT In Gaza City Takeover, HAMAS Fights Back IDF | 4 IDF Soldiers Missing

In a major blow to Israel’s military campaign, the IDF was forced to withdraw after four hours of intense combat in Gaza City. Hamas fighters repelled Israeli helicopters, tanks, and heavy shelling using guerrilla tactics and close-quarters combat. The clash left 12 Israeli casualties, including one dead soldier, while the fate of four missing troops remains uncertain. With fierce resistance in Al-Sabra and Khan Younis, Gaza City has become a deadly stronghold for Hamas. Despite mounting losses, Prime Minister Netanyahu remains determined to press forward. #Israel #IDF #Gaza #Hamas #MiddleEastConflict #WarUpdates #BreakingNews #GazaCity #Resistance #MilitaryClash #Netanyahu #HostageCrisis #CombatZone #IsraelPalestine #DefenseForces #GuerrillaWarfare #GlobalNews #ConflictUpdate #MilitaryCrisis #IntenseCombat #WarFront #Casualties #MilitarySetback #InternationalNews #OccupiedTerritory #WarReport #HamasResistance #IsraelUnderFire #HostageDeal #MiddleEast Also Read Israeli Military Conducts Airstrikes On Yemen's Capital Sanaa Following Houthi Missile Launches :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/israeli-airstrikes-on-yemens-capital-sanaa-011-7839689.html?ref=DMDesc Israel Kills 5 Al Jazeera Journalist In Gaza :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/israel-kills-5-al-jazeera-journalist-in-gaza-011-7826025.html?ref=DMDesc Netanyahu Lists 5 Principles To End Gaza War, Slams ‘Global Campaign Of Lies :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/israel-gaza-liberation-hamas-prime-minister-netanyahu-011-7825831.html?ref=DMDesc ~ED.102~HT.408~GR.124~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:19Published
IDF Raid Breaking: Body of Slain Hostage Ilan Weiss, Killed by Hamas, Recovered After Nearly 2 Years [Video]

IDF Raid Breaking: Body of Slain Hostage Ilan Weiss, Killed by Hamas, Recovered After Nearly 2 Years

The IDF has confirmed the recovery of the body of Israeli hostage Ilan Weiss, who was killed by Hamas and held in Gaza for nearly two years. His remains were retrieved during a special IDF raid, marking a deeply emotional moment for his family and Israel. The discovery underscores the continuing toll of the conflict, the plight of hostages, and Israel’s determination to bring its citizens home, even in the face of long-standing battles with Hamas. #IDFRaid #IlanWeiss #HamasHostage #IsraelNews #BreakingNews #GazaConflict #IsraelVsHamas #HostageCrisis #MiddleEastWar #IDFOperation #IsraelUnderAttack #HostageRescue #WarInGaza #IsraelDefense #HostageRecovery #GazaNews #IsraelPalestine #HamasTerror #IsraelUpdates #IDFBreaking

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:18Published
Gaza War BREAKING: IDF’s BRUTAL Gaza Move, Declares Gaza City a ‘Dangerous Combat Zone’, Stops Aid [Video]

Gaza War BREAKING: IDF’s BRUTAL Gaza Move, Declares Gaza City a ‘Dangerous Combat Zone’, Stops Aid

Gaza War BREAKING: Israel has escalated the Gaza War, with the IDF declaring Gaza City a “dangerous combat zone” and halting all humanitarian aid. This move comes amid intensified battles and heavy bombardment, raising fears of a worsening humanitarian crisis. The announcement signals a new phase in the war as Israel tightens its grip while international pressure mounts over civilian casualties and aid restrictions. #GazaWar #IsraelGaza #IsraelAttacksGaza #GazaUnderAttack #IsraelGazaWar #IDFAttack #GazaCrisis #WarOnGaza #GazaFamine #GazaCombatZone #IsraelStrikes #IsraelWarCrime #FreePalestine #GazaNews #MiddleEastConflict #IranIsraelTensions #StopTheWar #HumanitarianCrisis #GazaBombing #IsraelGazaConflict ~HT.410~PR.152~ED.194~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:46Published

Related news from verified sources

Gaza 'annexation' part of military strategy: Israel Defence Minister Katz

Israel's Defence Minister, Israel Katz, states Gaza's annexation is part of military strategy. Troops will remain in security zones indefinitely as Israel...
IndiaTimes

Bangladesh reintroduces 'except Israel' text in its passports

Bangladesh's interim government has reinstated the "except Israel" inscription on its passports, reversing a 2021 decision. This move, announced on Sunday,...
IndiaTimes

Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu announces building new security corridor across Gaza to...

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Wednesday that Israel is establishing a new security corridor across the Gaza Strip to pressure Hamas, suggesting it would...
DNA