Amid the coronavirus crisis, many ad buyers, deeming the news too negative to appear next to, are adding virus-related keywords to brand safety tools that let them automatically filter the hottest news..
As many teachers and students across the U.S. continue to quarantine themselves without access to a lot of classroom resources. computer software company Adobe is offering free, temporary remote access..
Credit: In The Know Wibbitz Duration: 01:20Published
You can choose to take the standard tax deduction or itemize your deductions when you're filing your return - but which option gives you the highest tax refund? TurboTax makes deciding easy. We'll ask..
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- Five months after MediaMath launched a new platform aimed at reconstituting commonly-held digital ad trading practices, the technology vendor says it continues to hold talks with..
Taylor Swift took to Instagram on Sunday to ask her 128 million followers to stay home. Swift posted the request after seeing "lots of get-togethers and hangs and parties still happening." "I love you..
Credit: Wochit Entertainment Duration: 00:32Published
Boeing Co said on Monday it would send its Starliner astronaut spacecraft on another unmanned mission to the International Space Station, months after its last flight was cut short because of a.. Reuters - Published
· *Wall Street analysts are keeping an eyeing on the shares of companies that are getting a lift from the sudden rise of the remote workforce.*
· *The so-called "work from home stocks" covers a.. Business Insider - Published
Many television shows and movies have paused filming at the current time as people practice social distancing, which has delayed new movies and television content. One CBS drama series, "All Rise," has.. MacRumours.com - Published
The design is based on mechanical respiration, requires no software or microcontrollers, and includes all of the plumbing to connect to a hospital system including a CO2 scrubber. bizjournals - Published
Photo by Stefan Etienne / The Verge
*Update 3:45PM ET, April 6th:* Added a link to Streamlabs’ new OBS software for macOS, which recently launched. Also, this post has been updated to reflect that.. The Verge - Published
· A software platform with data on the areas hit hardest by the coronavirus pandemic, as well as the medical supplies that they are most in need of, is bolstering nonprofit Helena's efforts to supply.. Business Insider - Published
· The storied investment bank is seeing leadership shakeups under CEO David Solomon and a slew of partner departures.
· Goldman has been moving away from high-risk businesses like trading and is.. Business Insider - Published
· In the past few weeks, wildly popular video service Zoom has dealt with snowballing security issues, prompting its rivals to trumpet their own superiority.
· Microsoft published a blog post on.. Business Insider - Published
· Notion, a startup that is notoriously shy about taking venture capital, just raised funds at a $2 billion valuation.
· The deal terms were good news for early investors, who put in only a small.. Business Insider - Published
· Amazon's policy of banning non-essential items from its warehouses was supposed to be lifted last Sunday, but instead of an outright end date, the company has been slowly allowing more items in.
·.. Business Insider - Published
· Apple celebrated its 24th birthday on April 1.
· The tech giant, which today is worth about $1 trillion, almost didn't make it this far — it struggled in the '90s until Steve Jobs returned as.. Business Insider - Published
VMware is now offering some deep virtual desktop deals on several of its popular software suites. Starting today, you can score up to *20% off* the company’s Fusion, Fusion Pro, Workstation Pro, and.. 9to5Toys - Published
More than ever before, Apple's iPad Pro and MacBook Air are competitors as hardware and software advances. AppleInsider pits them against one another to highlight the biggest differences to see which.. AppleInsider - Published
Synology, known for its great network and storage solutions has seen businesses buying licenses for its VPN Plus Client five times higher than normal as the coronavirus pandemic has developed. Now in a.. 9to5Mac - Published
· The TCL 10 Pro is a new Android smartphone launching in Q2 2020 for $450, significantly less than flagship phones from Apple and Samsung.
· Despite this lower price, the TCL 10 Pro offers high-end.. Business Insider - Published
· *When technology giant SAP shifted to a work-from-home policy, it needed to accommodate its massive workforce of 100,000 employees based in more than 180 countries.*
· *SAP co-CEO Jennifer Morgan.. Business Insider - Published