Slowly but surely, publishers, broadcasters, agencies and industry bodies may be changing the minds of advertisers who, at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, pulled spending from news. Back in March,..
Fitness lovers have been livening up lockdown by balancing glasses of bubbly during Pilate workouts. Keeping active during lockdown provides a sense of normality and routine, but outdoor exercise can..
President Donald Trump traveled on Thursday to the crucial U.S. election battleground state of Michigan to visit a Ford Motor Co plant amid tensions with its Democratic governor during the coronavirus..
Chrissy Teigen is calling out some of herfamous friends after they apparently askedfor freebies from her cookware line.The author and television personality, who sellsher Cravings kitchen and tabletop..
Credit: In The Know Wibbitz Duration: 01:18Published
Britain's inflation rate sank in April to its lowest since August 2016 as the coronavirus pandemic pushed down global oil prices and clothing stores slashed prices, bolstering the prospect of more Bank..
This girl tried to jump into another girl's arms from the trampoline. Unfortunately, she miscalculated the target and fell into the bushes covered in the snow. The other girl laughed as she witnessed..
Seven-seat Land Rover will receive a styling refresh and a hybrid option as part of a major update
Land Rover will launch its first hybrid Discovery as part of a roster of updates aimed at boosting.. Autocar - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — Between technical glitches and food worries, retail therapy and sheer amnesia, something has happened to shopping during the pandemic that can be summed up thusly: rubber.. SeattlePI.com - Published
· People are buying and consuming snacks differently than before.
· Frito-Lay, the savory snacking subsidiary of PepsiCo. responsible for brands like Tostitos, Doritos, Cheetos, and Lays, had to.. Business Insider - Published
Target Corp., which has already seen a dramatic boost in digital sales this year, plans to keep the momentum going by selling products directly from its Instagram feed. Minneapolis-based Target (NYSE:.. bizjournals - Published
Co-Diagnostics Inc (NASDAQ:CODX) announced Tuesday that a paper published in the Journal of Clinical Pathology shows that its coronavirus test kits could detect the SARS-CoV-2 virus in cancer.. Proactive Investors - Published
Here's what you need to know before the markets open.
1. *Global stocks march higher as coronavirus lockdowns ease and economic activity picks up.* In Asia, Hong Kong's Hang Seng was up 1.8%, the.. Business Insider - Published
Target Corp.'s business has been roiled by Covid-19, but overall the Minneapolis-based retailer has been handling the pandemic well. A separately owned, Australian retailer also named Target has been a.. bizjournals - Published
· *Online grocery startup Instacart has rolled out a new tool that lets brands and agencies buy ads through a self-serve platform.*
· *The move signals that Instacart is beefing up its advertising.. Business Insider - Published
A cluster of big name hedge funds have started betting against French companies, moving in after the lifting of a short-selling ban imposed earlier this year to calm financial markets, an analysis of.. Reuters - Published
A group of tech companies is working on a patch about the size of small bandage that could be worn to monitor for the elevated body temperatures that can sometimes signal the onset of COVID-19. Reuters - Published Also reported by •Reuters India
Developing world’s first commercially viable and scalable coal dehydration technology that creates stable, dust-free coal The University of Wyoming’s School of Energy Resources recently validated.. Proactive Investors - Published
· Palantir CEO Alex Karp told Axios there are times when he's questioned the ethics of the company's business.
· Palantir is a Silicon Valley-based data firm which has been protested in the past for.. Business Insider - Published
Ed Woodward and Matt Judge’s alleged big error during contract negotiations with one Manchester United player has been exposed, while the Glazers also request transfer target presentations Daily Star - Published
While most of the global population is under lockdown to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, many laboratories in the pharma industry are striving to tackle the pandemic. Some companies are.. Proactive Investors - Published
· Singapore's economy could contract up to 7% this year, according to the country's trade ministry.
· But it could be even worse, the ministry said, noting the "significant degree of uncertainty.. Business Insider - Published
S&P/ASX 200 (INDEXASX:XJO) closed up 164.4 points or 2.93% at 5,780 points amid optimism over a gradual reopening of the world economy. Every sector improved with the financials a major contributor to.. Proactive Investors - Published
"The behaviour of the Chinese has been like the Pakistan-backed stone-pelters who use stones and sticks to target Indian security forces in the Kashmir valley. The Chinese troops came armed with.. IndiaTimes - Published
Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Tuesday.
1. *The UK will review the role of China's Huawei in its 5G networks. *Huawei had been given a limited role in providing equipment.. Business Insider - Published
St George Mining Ltd (ASX:SGQ) has increased the amount to be potentially raised under its share purchase plan (SPP) to $3.6 million due to strong interest from shareholders for participation... Proactive Investors - Published