COMMENT: Last Sunday I returned to my adopted home of Prague from a work trip to Kosovo. The horror of Christchurch was still fresh enough that a man who glimpsed my passport as I wrestled my backpack.. New Zealand Herald - Published
A dog died on board a United Airlines flight after a flight attended demanded that a passenger put the animal inside the overhead locker.
The French bulldog died during a flight from Houston to New.. DNA - Published
On Wednesday, a flight from LaGuardia airport to Texas turn unexpectedly smoky when a vape battery reportedly stored in an overhead bin overheated and burst into flames. The Houston-bound Delta flight..
The owner of the pet on a United Airlines flight between Houston and New York was reportedly pressured into keeping her dog in the overhead compartment. He was found dead after the 3-1/2 hour flight. Zee News - Published
NEW YORK (Reuters) - A little dog died on a United Airlines flight after an attendant forced the animal's owner to put the pet in the cabin's overhead bin, and the airline said on Tuesday it was taking.. Reuters India - Published
Collecting air miles becomes a way of life when you are in a profession that requires you to shuttle from one place to another. And that holds especially true when you are an actor or an athlete, who.. DNA - Published
Olympic silver medallist shuttler PV Sindhu slammed the IndiGo airlines on Saturday after facing a "bad experience" during her flight to Mumbai. The sportsperson accused a ground staffer of the airline.. DNA - Published
A man on a United Airlines flight from Houston to Calgary was allegedly stung by a scorpion, the same day the carrier forcefully removed a passenger from a plane, drawing widespread rebuke.
The.. Deccan Herald - Published
The National Zoo is packing up its American-born panda cub Bao Bao for a one-way flight to China, where the 3-year-old will eventually join a panda breeding program. The cub won't have to worry about.. IndiaTimes - Published
*Panic gripped passengers on a Chennai-bound IndiGo plane on Friday when a high-end Samsung smartphone caught fire mid-air, but the plane made a safe landing.*
This is the first incident of a.. Deccan Herald - Published Also reported by •DNA
A Samsung Galaxy Note 2 smartphone has caught fire on an IndiGo aircraft. The phablet was kept in the overhead bin of flight 6E-054 from Singapore to Chennai today. No passenger was hurt and the plane.. BGR India - Published
*A high-end Samsung smartphone caught fire inside a Chennai-bound IndiGo aircraft today, creating a scare among 175 passengers on-board but the plane made a safe landing.
The incident, concerning.. Deccan Herald - Published