Wang Miaoyi's small one-bedroom apartment, which doubles as her design studio, is overflowing with game magazines, figurines and boxes of sci-fi novels. Credit: Reuters - Published Also reported by •Reuters India
· President Donald Trump is once again zeroing in on possible auto tariffs, which would be a massive escalation of his trade battles.
· According to a Bloomberg report, the White House is passing.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Analysts at Rabobank, point out the USD/RUB broke above a key resistance and pivot level at 67.00, giving positive signals for the US dollar.
“Essentially, current global.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Caught smack in the middle of the U.S.-China trade war, America's soybean farmers are taking a huge gamble.Rather than selling the crop right away as they pull it out of the ground - as they do almost.. Credit: New Zealand Herald - Published
· Apple shares are sliding on Monday after a series of bad data points for iPhone demand.
· JP Morgan analysts said that iPhone unit sales could decline on an annual basis in both 2018 and.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *AUD/USD has continued to chip away at the downside within the descending channel as risk sentiment fades away in illiquid North American markets. *
· *AUD/USD is currently trading at 0.7195 from.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
· President Donald Trump attempted to link the possibility that House Democrats could investigate him to a recent downturn in stocks.
· "The prospect of Presidential Harassment by the Dems is.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
China’s exports to the United States are still growing thanks to a strong American economy and consumers’ preference for Chinese products, the country’s ministry of commerce said on Monday. The.. Credit: S.China Morning Post - Published
Ming-Chi Kuo has cut expectations for sales of the iPhone XR for the next year by 30 percent to 70 million, based on a possibility of a trade war with China, and other factors possibly weighing on.. Credit: AppleInsider - Published
Noted analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has issued a new research note today, cutting his shipment estimates for the iPhone XR due to several factors. He believes that some of the decline will be offset by higher.. Credit: MacRumours.com - Published
TF Industries’ Ming-Chi Kuo has cut his estimates for iPhone XR shipments significantly, from 100 million to 70 million, through September 2019. Kuo blames negative consumer confidence due to.. Credit: 9to5Mac - Published
China and the United States are competing in a new round of diplomacy in the Asia-Pacific this week, as leaders from the world’s biggest two economies try to rally support at key international.. Credit: S.China Morning Post - Published
"Bullish bets on the US dollar increased to the highest level so far this year," note Rabobank analysts.
"USD net long positions edged higher to 40,282 in the week ending November 6.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published