India  

Hundreds of flowers and toys laid out in Southport

Video Credit: ODN - Duration: 01:08s - Published
Hundreds of flowers and toys laid out in Southport

Hundreds of flowers and toys laid out in Southport

Hundreds of floral tributes and toys have been laid out in Southport following the knife attack on Monday which killed three children - Bebe King, 6, Elsie Dot Stancombe, 7, and Alice Dasilva Aguiar, 9.

A 17-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.

Report by Kennedyl.

Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn


You Might Like


💡 newsR Knowledge: Other News Mentions

Southport Southport Town in Merseyside, England

Lucy Connolly 'considering legal action' against authorities after prison release

A Northampton childminder who was jailed for inciting racial hatred after the Southport murders has said she is considering legal action against the police.
Sky News

Woman jailed over social media post after Southport murders to be released

A Northampton childminder who was jailed for inciting racial hatred after the Southport murders is to be released from prison today, Sky News understands.
Sky News
Southport remembers attack victims one year on [Video]

Southport remembers attack victims one year on

A three-minute silence was observed at 3pm on Tuesday in Southport to mark one year since the attack. Bebe King, six, Elsie Dot Stancombe, seven, and Alice da Silva Aguiar, nine, were all killed at a Taylor Swift-themed dance class on 29th July 2024. People were asked not to leave flowers at the scene or at the schools the girls attended as the town continues to rebuild after the tragedy. Report by Jonesia. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn

Credit: ODN    Duration: 02:27Published
Three-minute silence observed in Southport [Video]

Three-minute silence observed in Southport

A three-minute silence was observed at 3pm to mark a year since Axel Rudakubana launched his attack on a Taylor Swift-themed dance class and murdered Alice da Silva Aguiar, nine, Bebe King, six, and Elsie Dot Stancombe, seven. Report by Gluszczykm. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn

Credit: ODN    Duration: 01:16Published

Facebook Facebook Social networking service owned by Meta Platforms

Anger in Epping after migrant hotel ruling [Video]

Anger in Epping after migrant hotel ruling

Residents in Epping say they expect further protests and unrest after a court ruling allowing asylum seekers to remain housed at the Bell Hotel. Report by Etemadil. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn

Credit: ODN    Duration: 00:49Published
Breakthrough in treating rare baby lung condition [Video]

Breakthrough in treating rare baby lung condition

Dr Stavros Loukogeorgakis at Great Ormond Street Hospital explains how researchers are using 3D printing to recreate the effects of congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH) on tiny lungs, giving new insights into the rare but often fatal condition. Report by Etemadil. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn

Credit: ODN    Duration: 00:53Published
Chris Philp: Labour mishandling asylum hotels [Video]

Chris Philp: Labour mishandling asylum hotels

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Philp has accused Labour of “losing control of the borders” and said the previous Conservative government had been closing asylum hotels at a faster rate before the election. Report by Etemadil. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn

Credit: ODN    Duration: 00:40Published
Epping Council vows to fight on after asylum hotel ruling [Video]

Epping Council vows to fight on after asylum hotel ruling

Epping Forest District Council cabinet member Ken Williamson said the community was “deeply disappointed” by the Court of Appeal ruling on The Bell Hotel, insisting the council will “continue the fight” against its use to house asylum seekers. Report by Etemadil. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn

Credit: ODN    Duration: 00:45Published
Govt wins appeal over Epping asylum housing ban [Video]

Govt wins appeal over Epping asylum housing ban

The Court of Appeal has overturned a ruling which blocked the use of The Bell Hotel in Epping to house asylum seekers. Lord Justice Bean said decisions on accommodation must take account the government's legal duty to support asylum seekers. Report by Etemadil. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn

Credit: ODN    Duration: 00:58Published