India  

'Bunker buster bombs dropped': Which nuclear sites did US strike in Iran? Why it matters

IndiaTimes Sunday, 22 June 2025
President Trump announced US precision airstrikes on Iran's key nuclear facilities: Fordow, Natanz, and Isfahan. The strikes followed escalating tensions after Israel's offensive against Iran's nuclear program, with Iran retaliating earlier in the week. These targeted sites are critical to Iran's uranium enrichment and nuclear research efforts, placing the region at a dangerous crossroads.
0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 
Video Credit: Oneindia - Published
News video: US Strikes on Iran’s Nuclear Sites Trigger Radiation, Chemical Contamination Fears—IAEA Sounds Alarm

US Strikes on Iran’s Nuclear Sites Trigger Radiation, Chemical Contamination Fears—IAEA Sounds Alarm 03:43

U.S. airstrikes on Iran’s nuclear facilities have triggered a new wave of concern, not just geopolitically—but environmentally. According to a shocking new IAEA report, the use of massive 30,000-pound bunker buster bombs may have caused localized radiation and chemical contamination at Iran’s...

You Might Like


Related videos from verified sources

RAW FOOTAGE: Gaza BURNS After Deadly Israeli Airstrikes | Netanyahu Trying To Sabotage Ceasefire? [Video]

RAW FOOTAGE: Gaza BURNS After Deadly Israeli Airstrikes | Netanyahu Trying To Sabotage Ceasefire?

Israel has launched a wave of air strikes across Gaza, with northern Gaza City now a primary target following evacuation warnings from the Israeli military. At least 80 Palestinians have been killed..

Credit: Oneindia     Duration: 03:15Published
Iran Says 935 Killed In IDF’s Airstrikes |Israeli Claims Considered ‘False’ After Iran’s Death Toll? [Video]

Iran Says 935 Killed In IDF’s Airstrikes |Israeli Claims Considered ‘False’ After Iran’s Death Toll?

Iran’s judiciary has reported that 935 people were killed during the 12-day Israeli aerial bombardment, according to forensics data cited by state media. Among the dead are 132 women and 38 children,..

Credit: Oneindia     Duration: 03:09Published
VIDEO: Iran's Indirect Threat to U.S To Kill IAEA Nuclear Inspectors During Inspection | US News [Video]

VIDEO: Iran's Indirect Threat to U.S To Kill IAEA Nuclear Inspectors During Inspection | US News

Tensions between Iran and the IAEA have escalated after Tehran refused to guarantee the safety of nuclear inspectors, citing recent U.S. and Israeli airstrikes. Iran has suspended cooperation with the..

Credit: Oneindia     Duration: 03:06Published

Related news from verified sources

Iran eyes retaliation after US airstrikes: Key American bases now in crosshairs

In a significant escalation, the US has launched airstrikes targeting Iranian nuclear sites, including Fordo, Isfahan, and Natanz, using powerful bunker-buster...
IndiaTimes Also reported by •Zee News

Midnight Hammer: Vance hails pilots and other members for strikes on Iran; 'would have been impossible without perfect coordination'

US Vice President JD Vance lauded the American military's operation against Iranian nuclear sites, praising the coordination and discretion of the president's...
IndiaTimes

'Bunker-busters' not used on Isfahan nuclear site, top US general says; cites target depth

During a classified briefing, General Dan Caine revealed that the U.S. military did not deploy bunker-buster bombs on Iran's Isfahan nuclear facility during...
IndiaTimes