In trading on Tuesday, airlines shares were relative leaders, up on the day by about 7.1%. Leading the group were shares of Spirit Airlines, up about 19% and shares of United Airlines Holdings up about..
Credit: Market News Video Duration: 01:08Published
By now you've probably seen the photos of health care workers with irritated or bruised skin caused by their personal protective equipment. People who are not in the medical field are now noticing the..
New Ford Ranger offers enhanced performance with fuel-efficiency improved by up to 9 per cent. Advanced connectivity and driver assistance technologies introduced.
Powerful and refined new powertrain..
Narcotic movie trailer HD (1933) - Plot synopsis: As the opening scroll tells us, Narcotic was "presented in the hope that the public may become aware of the terrific struggle to rid the world of drug..
At least 8 vaccines for Covid-19 are in the clinical trial stage and over a 100 are in the pre-clinical stage and race to develop a vaccine is picking up pace with the US bio-tech firm Moderna leading...
23-year-old professional pianist Tiffany Poon takes us through her weekly routine leading up to her concert to raise money for Doctors Without Borders. Between vlogging on her YouTube channel, cutting..
The current economic collapse raises pressing questions about what lessons we learned from the last one. In this first installment in a three-part blog series, former CFPB Director Richard Cordray.. HousingWire - Published
· *HBO saw from shows like "Game of Thrones" how viral and culture-hitting moments can drive viewership, and its new sister brand, HBO Max, is embracing social and digital media leading up to.. Business Insider - Published
The killing of George Floyd by a Minneapolis police officer is the latest example of a shockingly disturbing reality in America ... leading many to conclude it's "open season on black people" ... this.. TMZ.com - Published
As Major League Baseball continues to evaluate ways to start the 2020 season, Milwaukee Brewers owner Mark Attanasio said he would like to see spring training resume at Miller Park leading into a.. bizjournals - Published
· Eventbrite CEO Julia Hartz believes that the coronavirus pandemic will push many live events to shift to outdoor venues or new formats that combine virtual and in-person gatherings.
· Large events.. Business Insider - Published
· Adam Mosseri has been the head of Instagram for over a year, since the photo-sharing app's cofounders abruptly left their jobs at Facebook in September 2018.
· Mosseri, 37, has pushed changes on.. Business Insider - Published
· Alternative-data provider SimilarWeb, which tracks web traffic for millions of websites, lays out the numbers behind the coronavirus pandemic's impact on different industries.
· Winners include.. Business Insider - Published
· *Bank of America highlighted five key stock market trends that emerged from S&P 500 firms' first-quarter earnings reports.*
· *The period's profits landed about 9% below analyst estimates and 15%.. Business Insider - Published
· *The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Trust invested in Apple, Amazon, Alphabet, Alibaba, and Twitter last quarter.*
· *The investment arm of the world's largest private foundation revealed.. Business Insider - Published
STOCKHOLM (AP) — Sweden's government defended its response to the COVID-19 global pandemic on Tuesday despite the Scandinavian country now reporting one of the highest mortality rates in the world.. SeattlePI.com - Published
The "muddying of the waters" around the Government’s coronavirus messaging in the wake of the Dominic Cummings scandal "could cost lives", a leading figure at a council has said. Express and Star - Published
MMA is a violent sport. Injuries are common with fighters often having to battle through problems leading up to a bout and even cope with those sustained in the Octagon. There is no surprise, then,.. talkSPORT - Published
Bank of Nova Scotia on Tuesday said it expects third-quarter credit-loss provisions to be at similar levels to the previous three months, when it more than doubled the money set aside to cover loan.. Reuters India - Published
As leading Chinese manufacturers begin the push into Western markets, we see how they will stack up against established competitors
Given the importance of China's car market, the inaugural ‘Best.. Autocar - Published
Read Article Nutanix has expanded integration with the leading digital workflow company ServiceNow, as well as new capabilities in Nutanix Calm, the company’s application automation and management.. CRN - Published
· Carta laid off 161 employees in mid-April as layoffs spread through Silicon Valley, but the cuts had more to do with recession preparedness than a direct hit from the coronavirus.
· In the weeks.. Business Insider - Published
*Innovative Financial Advisors Pvt. Ltd. (Fiinovation)* has partnered with Dhampur Sugar, one of the leading integrated sugarcane processing companies in India, to facilitate the distribution of.. NewsVoir - Published
· Jim Paulsen, the chief investment strategist of The Leuthold Group, provides four examples of stock market rallies starting well in advance of a material economic recovery.
· He leans on.. Business Insider - Published
· *Online grocery startup Instacart has rolled out a new tool that lets brands and agencies buy ads through a self-serve platform.*
· *The move signals that Instacart is beefing up its advertising.. Business Insider - Published
Allot Ltd (NASDAQ:ALLT) has launched its new BusinessSecure solution to help telecommunications service providers protect their small and medium-sized business (SMB) and enterprise customers from.. Proactive Investors - Published
“We are thrilled to have JVP an international leading VC fund and Syngenta as a strategic and industry expert investors to help fuel Greeneye’s growth,” said Nadav Bocher, CEO of Greeneye. Jerusalem Post - Published
A leading behavioural scientist tells PRWeek that the Government has lost credibility in its COVID-19 messaging and will need to look to another source to keep a distrustful society on track. PRWeek - Published
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Tuesday said the coming 15 days will be more challenging in handling the COVID-19 situation in the state.
"With opening up of flights and railways, the coming.. Mid-Day - Published