India  

Al-Aqsa compound closed to public following Israeli strike on Iran

Video Credit: euronews (in English) - Duration: 01:00s - Published
Al-Aqsa compound closed to public following Israeli strike on Iran

Al-Aqsa compound closed to public following Israeli strike on Iran

Al-Aqsa compound closed to public following Israeli strike on Iran Israeli police closed the Al-Aqsa compound in Jerusalem to the public on Friday, as regional tensions escalated following an Israeli strike on Iran earlier in the day.

READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/06/13/al-aqsa-compound-closed-to-public-following-israeli-strike-on-iran Let the pictures do the talking: subscribe to No Comment No Comment is brought to you by euronews, the most watched news channel in Europe.


You Might Like


💡 newsR Knowledge: Other News Mentions

Israel Israel Country in West Asia

Breaking: Israel REVEALS How Top Iranian Commanders Were Killed | Explained | Iran Israel Conflict [Video]

Breaking: Israel REVEALS How Top Iranian Commanders Were Killed | Explained | Iran Israel Conflict

A New York Times report reveals how Israel tracked and assassinated top Iranian leaders during the June 2025 war by hacking into the phones of bodyguards and drivers. While senior officials avoided carrying devices, their security teams used phones — even posting on social media — which allowed Israeli intelligence to pinpoint targets. Brig. Gen. Amir Ali Hajizadeh, commander of the IRGC Aerospace Force, was among the first killed when Israel struck his emergency war meeting. Iran later ordered guards to use only walkie-talkies, but lapses enabled further targeting attempts. Israeli officials admitted the plan was to “decapitate Iran’s leadership” in the opening strike before Tehran could mount a response. The 12-day conflict saw Israel hitting Iranian commanders, nuclear scientists, and missile sites, aiming to Cripple Tehran’s ability to wage war. The revelations expose Iran’s security vulnerabilities and Israel’s reliance on cyber-sabotage and surprise strikes in modern warfare. #Israel #Iran #CyberWarfare #Mossad #IDF #IranIsraelWar #IranConflict #IranLeaders #Assassination #MiddleEastWar #War2025 #IranRevolutionaryGuard #IranMissiles #HackingWar #IsraelIranTensions #IranVsIsrael #MiddleEastConflict #IranianOfficials #NYTReport #IsraelCyber ~HT.318~ED.346~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:30Published

Houthi rebel prime minister killed in Israeli airstrike, militant group says

Israel has killed the Houthi rebel prime minister Ahmed al Rahawi, the Iranian-backed militant group has said.
Sky News
Israel wants to halt aid in northern Gaza as it escalates its offensive in Gaza City [Video]

Israel wants to halt aid in northern Gaza as it escalates its offensive in Gaza City

Israel wants to halt aid in northern Gaza as it escalates its offensive in Gaza City Israel called on Palestinians to evacuate Gaza City, a move the Red Cross warned as 'unfeasible and incomprehensible.' READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/08/30/israel-wants-to-halt-aid-in-northern-gaza-as-it-escalates-its-offensive-in-gaza-city Subscribe to our channel. Euronews is available on Dailymotion in 12 languages

Credit: euronews (in English)    Duration: 01:10Published
Yemen Breaking: Houthis Confirm Yemen PM Killed In Sana'a | Israel Kills Yemeni PM | Houthis LIVE TV [Video]

Yemen Breaking: Houthis Confirm Yemen PM Killed In Sana'a | Israel Kills Yemeni PM | Houthis LIVE TV

Yemeni state TV has officially confirmed the death of Prime Minister Ahmed Al-Rahawi, declaring him a “martyr” after an Israeli airstrike on Sana’a. The presidency of Yemen’s Houthi-led government said the prime minister and several ministers were killed during a routine government workshop on August 28. For days, Houthis had denied Israeli claims of assassinating Al-Rahawi, accusing Tel Aviv of targeting only civilians. The announcement comes after weeks of escalating Israeli strikes on Yemen, launched in response to Houthi missile and drone attacks against Israel and Western ships in the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden. Thursday’s deadly attack followed earlier Israeli bombardments that killed 10 people and injured over 90. Despite the assassination, the Houthis vowed to continue military operations in solidarity with Palestinians and Hamas in Gaza, warning that Israel’s aggression will not deter their campaign. #Yemen #Houthis #Sanaa #AlRahawi #IsraelStrike #MiddleEastWar #RedSea #GazaWar #HouthisIsrael #BreakingNews #HouthisAttack #IDF #Palestine #HouthisMissiles #YemenPM #IsraelYemen #HouthisVsIsrael #HouthiLeadership #MiddleEastConflict #HouthisWar ~HT.410~ED.103~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:08Published

Al-Aqsa Mosque Al-Aqsa Mosque Mosque compound in Jerusalem

‘Israel Is Committing
’ Houthis Denounce Israel’s ‘Expansion’ Plan|Warns Muslim Nations Of ‘Zionism’ [Video]

‘Israel Is Committing
’ Houthis Denounce Israel’s ‘Expansion’ Plan|Warns Muslim Nations Of ‘Zionism’

Yemen’s Ansarullah leader Abdul-Malik al-Houthi has accused Israel of committing atrocities in Gaza and the occupied West Bank as part of a wider “Greater Israel” expansion plan. In a fiery televised speech from Sana’a, he claimed Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s vision is rooted in distorted religious ideology aimed at dominating the Muslim world. Al-Houthi cited the 1969 Al-Aqsa Mosque arson attack, warning that Israel seeks to destroy the holy site and replace it with a third Jewish temple. He also condemned Egypt’s gas deal with Israel and criticized Arab regimes for supporting the disarmament of Hamas and Hezbollah. Branding Zionism a threat to global society, the Ansarullah leader urged Muslim nations to resist what he described as the “crime of the century” against Palestinians. He reaffirmed Yemen’s military operations in solidarity with Gaza, vowing that ships violating the Red Sea embargo will be targeted. #Israel #Gaza #Houthi #GreaterIsrael #Netanyahu #Ansarullah #Palestine #WestBank #AlAqsa #Hezbollah #Hamas #MiddleEast #Zionism #USPolitics #GazaWar #MuslimWorld #RedSea #Egypt #SaudiArabia #Resistance ~ED.102~HT.408~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:36Published
'Dare To Touch Al-Aqsa': Al-Quds Fighters RAIN QUDS-3 Rockets on IDF Forces After Ben Gvir’s Visit [Video]

'Dare To Touch Al-Aqsa': Al-Quds Fighters RAIN QUDS-3 Rockets on IDF Forces After Ben Gvir’s Visit

Hamas’ Al-Quds Brigades fired Quds-3 rockets at Israeli positions near the Nir Am settlement in the Gaza envelope, claiming the strike was retaliation for Minister Ben Gvir’s controversial actions at the Al-Aqsa Mosque. New combat visuals show fighters preparing and launching the rockets from infiltration axes inside Gaza. The militants say the attack targeted Israeli troops before, during, and after the Gideon’s Chariots operation. As Israel pushes deeper into Gaza under Netanyahu’s new control plan, Hamas-aligned groups intensify guerrilla strikes on IDF forces and armored units. #AlQudsBrigades #Hamas #Quds3 #Gaza #Israel #BenGvir #AlAqsa #RocketAttack #ResistanceNews #GazaWar #MiddleEast #IDF #Netanyahu #WarFootage #BreakingNews #Palestine #GazaUnderAttack #RetaliationStrike #MilitaryConflict #GazaResistance #RocketBarrage #CombatVideo #GazaCity #IsraeliForces #GuerrillaWarfare #OccupiedPalestine #IsraelPalestine #WarUpdates #FrontlineNews #ConflictZone Also Read Israel's Troop Presence in Gaza Complicates Ceasefire Negotiations with Hamas :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/israel-troops-gaza-complicates-truce-talks-011-7796581.html?ref=DMDesc Hamas Leader Muhammad Sinwar Killed In Israel's Air Strike :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/hamas-leader-muhammad-sinwar-killed-in-israels-air-strike-4156915.html?ref=DMDesc Hamas Releases US-Israeli Hostage Edan Alexander Ahead of Trump’s Middle East Visit :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/hamas-releases-us-israeli-hostage-edan-alexander-ahead-of-trump-s-middle-east-visit-4151571.html?ref=DMDesc ~HT.178~GR.124~ED.103~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:02Published
Far-right Israeli minister Itamar Ben-Gvir prays at al-Aqsa, violating decades-old agreement [Video]

Far-right Israeli minister Itamar Ben-Gvir prays at al-Aqsa, violating decades-old agreement

Far-right Israeli minister Itamar Ben-Gvir prays at al-Aqsa, violating decades-old agreement At least 119 Palestinians were killed in Israeli attacks across the enclave on Sunday, as the death toll surpasses 60,800, according to the Hamas-run Gaza Health Ministry. READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/08/04/far-right-israeli-minister-itamar-ben-gvir-prays-at-al-aqsa-violating-decades-old-agreemen Subscribe to our channel. Euronews is available on Dailymotion in 12 languages

Credit: euronews (in English)    Duration: 02:05Published
Ben Gvir DEFIES Protocols, Prays on Temple Mount | Arab States FUME, Warn of ‘Dangerous Escalation’ [Video]

Ben Gvir DEFIES Protocols, Prays on Temple Mount | Arab States FUME, Warn of ‘Dangerous Escalation’

In an unprecedented move, Israeli Minister Itamar Ben Gvir prayed on the Temple Mount during Tisha B’Av, defying long-held protocols that prohibit overt Jewish prayer at the site. His actions sparked strong condemnation from the Palestinian Authority, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia. Over 1,200 Jewish worshippers visited the contested holy site, intensifying tensions. Critics say this violated the status quo agreement. The Temple Mount, home to Al Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock, remains a core flashpoint in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Netanyahu insists policy “has not changed.” #BenGvir #TempleMount #TishaBAv #AlAqsa #IsraelPolitics #MiddleEast #Jerusalem #StatusQuo #HolySite #ReligiousTensions #IsraeliPalestinianConflict #Netanyahu #PA #SaudiArabia #Jordan #AlAqsaMosque #DomeOfTheRock #JewishPrayer #BreakingNews #FarRightPolitics #InternationalCondemnation #AFPFootage #TempleMountVisit #ReligiousFlashpoint #MiddleEastNews #JerusalemConflict #HolySiteTensions #WorshipRights #GeoPolitics #ConflictZone ~ED.103~HT.408~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:00Published

Jerusalem Jerusalem City in the Southern Levant

Hostage Families SHUT DOWN Highways Across Israel, Demand Netanyahu END Gaza War Now [Video]

Hostage Families SHUT DOWN Highways Across Israel, Demand Netanyahu END Gaza War Now

Tens of thousands of Israelis took to the streets in a massive show of force, blocking major highways and intersections across Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, and surrounding areas. Hostage families led the protests, demanding an immediate ceasefire in Gaza and the safe return of the remaining 50 hostages. From Route 2 and Route 1 to the Ayalon Highway, demonstrators formed human chains, lit bonfires, and called out Prime Minister Netanyahu for delaying peace efforts. This nationwide strike marks one of Israel’s largest uprisings in recent years, signaling growing public pressure for a resolution. #IsraelProtests #GazaWar #HostageFamilies #CeasefireNow #TelAviv #Jerusalem #Netanyahu #HighwayBlockade #MiddleEastCrisis #EndTheWar

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:26Published
Jerusalem Erupts in Violence:Orthodox Israelis 'Storm' Palestinian Bus,Attack Driver—Chilling Video! [Video]

Jerusalem Erupts in Violence:Orthodox Israelis 'Storm' Palestinian Bus,Attack Driver—Chilling Video!

Shocking footage from occupied al-Quds shows Israeli settlers storming a Palestinian bus, attempting to attack the driver while chanting “Death to Arabs.” The violent incident once again highlights rising tensions, settler aggression, and the climate of fear for Palestinians in Jerusalem. This chilling display of hate raises urgent questions about security, accountability, and justice in the region. #Israel #Palestine #Jerusalem #AlQuds #DeathToArabs #SettlerViolence #MiddleEast #BreakingNews #PalestinianLivesMatter #HumanRights

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:33Published
Houthi Strike Exposes Israel’s Air Defense Failure: Missile Fragments Hit Homes,Ben Gurion Paralyzed [Video]

Houthi Strike Exposes Israel’s Air Defense Failure: Missile Fragments Hit Homes,Ben Gurion Paralyzed

Several Israelis were injured after a major Houthi missile strike targeted central Israel, including Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. Air raid sirens blared across the region as Israel’s Iron Dome failed to intercept all projectiles, allowing missile fragments to hit residential and strategic areas. Ben Gurion Airport operations were disrupted, and chaos spread across major cities. The Houthi military, led by spokesperson Yahya Saree, claimed responsibility for the attack, describing it as a “successful strike against Israeli targets.” Dramatic videos show explosions, debris, and civilians rushing to shelters, highlighting serious vulnerabilities in Israel’s air defense systems. #HouthiStrike #IsraelUnderAttack #IronDomeFailure #TelAviv #Jerusalem #BenGurionAirport #YahyaSaree #MiddleEastConflict #MissileAttack #BreakingNews #AirDefenseFail #RegionalTensions ~HT.410~PR.274~ED.103~GR.124~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:10Published
Houthi Missiles Strike Israel LIVE: Tel Aviv & Jerusalem Under Fire |Air Defenses Fail, Chaos Erupts [Video]

Houthi Missiles Strike Israel LIVE: Tel Aviv & Jerusalem Under Fire |Air Defenses Fail, Chaos Erupts

Houthi missiles and drones target Israel, hitting Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, and central regions. Witnesses capture ballistic missiles arcing across the skies, explosive-laden drones striking strategic locations, and air defense systems scrambling to intercept. Chaos erupts in streets and airports as sirens blare and residents rush to shelters. Follow the dramatic drone and missile clashes as tensions escalate in the Middle East. #Yemen #Israel #Gaza #MiddleEast #MissileStrike #BenGurion #TelAviv #Ashkelon #IronDome #WorldNews #BreakingNews #Oneindia ~HT.318~PR.274~ED.346~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 02:18Published
Houthis Strike Israel Hard: Ben Gurion Airport Targeted, Tel Aviv in Panic | IDF Defenses Exposed! [Video]

Houthis Strike Israel Hard: Ben Gurion Airport Targeted, Tel Aviv in Panic | IDF Defenses Exposed!

Israel’s heartland shook in fear as a long-range Houthi ballistic missile slammed toward Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, with Ben Gurion International Airport directly in the crosshairs. Air raid sirens blared across central Israel as residents rushed to shelters. The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) scrambled multiple interceptors to stop the incoming missile, but eyewitnesses reported seeing fiery debris raining down across the region. In a televised address, Houthi spokesman Yahya Saree claimed responsibility for three major operations, confirming the direct strike on Israel’s busiest airport. The attack has exposed deep vulnerabilities in Israel’s air defense systems and signals a new phase of escalation—bringing Yemen directly into the Israel conflict. #Israel #Houthis #TelAviv #Jerusalem #BenGurion #Yemen #IDF #MiddleEast #MissileAttack #BreakingNews #WorldNews #Iran #Gaza #War ~PR.274~HT.408~ED.103~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:28Published

Related videos from verified sources

RAW FOOTAGE: Gaza BURNS After Deadly Israeli Airstrikes | Netanyahu Trying To Sabotage Ceasefire? [Video]

RAW FOOTAGE: Gaza BURNS After Deadly Israeli Airstrikes | Netanyahu Trying To Sabotage Ceasefire?

Israel has launched a wave of air strikes across Gaza, with northern Gaza City now a primary target following evacuation warnings from the Israeli military. At least 80 Palestinians have been killed..

Credit: Oneindia     Duration: 03:15Published
BREAKING: Israel Strikes Iran’s Khuzestan Near Iraq Border | IDF Confirms Hitting IRGC Base [Video]

BREAKING: Israel Strikes Iran’s Khuzestan Near Iraq Border | IDF Confirms Hitting IRGC Base

Israel has launched a powerful strike on Iran’s Khuzestan province, near the Iraqi border, with footage released by Ynet showing explosions near what is reported to be an IRGC military base. The IDF..

Credit: Oneindia     Duration: 03:02Published
Video: Baghdad CELEBRATES As Tel Aviv BURNS | Iraqis Celebrate Iranian Missile Blitz on Israel [Video]

Video: Baghdad CELEBRATES As Tel Aviv BURNS | Iraqis Celebrate Iranian Missile Blitz on Israel

Unprecedented scenes emerge from Baghdad as crowds cheer and wave flags while Iranian missiles strike Tel Aviv in a dramatic escalation. A massive explosion near Israel’s Ministry of Defense..

Credit: Oneindia     Duration: 03:30Published