Video Shows Missiles Rain on Beersheba Moments After Trump’s Ceasefire Claim | Chaos, Fire on Street
Video Credit: Oneindia - Duration: 03:22s - Published
Video Shows Missiles Rain on Beersheba Moments After Trump’s Ceasefire Claim | Chaos, Fire on Street
Just hours after U.S. President Donald Trump declared a "Complete and Total Ceasefire" between Iran and Israel, a barrage of Iranian missiles struck the Israeli city of Beersheba, killing at least 11.
The attack has cast serious doubt on Trump’s midnight peace deal, with both sides now exchanging fresh threats.
Puri also said that India's USD 4.3 trillion dollar economy and its rising GDP growth rate are answer enough to questions being raised over the country's.. DNA
Rumors of U.S. President Donald Trump’s death flooded social media after his sudden absence from public view, sending “Trump dead” and “Is Trump dead?” to the top of Google’s search trends. The president was last seen on August 24 at his Virginia golf club with former MLB pitcher Roger Clemens and later chaired a televised cabinet meeting on August 26. Since then, he has skipped all public appearances, sparking speculation about his health. Concern deepened after photos of Trump’s bruised hand and swollen ankles circulated online, fueling questions about his fitness. The White House previously disclosed he suffers from chronic venous insufficiency, a condition tied to age and circulation. Meanwhile, Vice President JD Vance intensified chatter by stating he is “ready to take over” if tragedy strikes. While Trump remains active on Truth Social, his absence from events keeps conspiracy theories alive.
#TrumpDead #DonaldTrump #TrumpRumors #TrumpHealth #USPresident #WhiteHouse #BreakingNews #TrumpMissing #TrumpUpdate #TrumpBruise #TruthSocial #TrumpWatch #TrumpConspiracy #TrumpTrending #TrumpCVI #JDVance #TrumpBruising #TrumpSwelling #TrumpWhereabouts #TrumpNews
~HT.410~ED.103~
Donald Trump looks alive and well ... this after ridiculous online rumors have been circling about his current status -- and even questioning if he's alive. The.. TMZ.com
US President Donald Trump's planned visit to India for the Quad Summit is off, signaling a deterioration in his relationship with Narendra Modi. The souring ties.. IndiaTimes
The last officially acknowledged phone call between PM Modi and Trump took place on June 17, when Trump left the G7 Summit in Canada abruptly and flew back to.. IndiaTimes
Yemen’s Houthi Armed Forces claim responsibility for four major drone strikes targeting Israeli sites in Haifa, the Negev, Eilat, and Beersheba. Spokesman Yahya Saree says the attacks were carried out in solidarity with Palestinians in Gaza and warns that more operations will follow until the siege is lifted and Israeli aggression ends. Israeli military reports shooting down one drone near Eilat, but the fate of the other five remains unclear.
#Houthis #Israel #Gaza #Haifa #Negev #Eilat #Beersheba #Yemen #YahyaSaree #MiddleEast #DroneAttack #BreakingNews #Palestine #IDF #WarNews
~HT.178~PR.274~ED.420~GR.122~
Yemen’s Houthi forces fired a hypersonic Palestine-2 missile at Israel’s technology hub in Be’er Sheva, targeting the nation’s commercial and tech center. Spokesman Yahya Saree claimed the strike achieved its objectives, warning of further escalations if Israel continues its war on Gaza. Houthi drones also hit Eilat, Ashkelon, and Hadera, spanning Israel’s south, west, and north. With over 59,500 Palestinians killed in Gaza, Houthis have intensified multi-front attacks and blockades. Israel has responded with airstrikes on Houthi-controlled ports, fueling a rapidly expanding regional conflict.
#HouthiAttack #Israel #Beersheva #IronDome #HypersonicMissile #YahyaSaree #GazaWar #MiddleEastConflict #TechHubUnderFire #DroneStrike #Eilat #Ashkelon #Hadera #RedSeaTensions #HouthiForces #Palestine2Missile #IDF #NavalBlockade #AerialBlockade #WarEscalation #RegionalConflict #GazaCrisis #YemenConflict #HouthisVsIsrael #IsraelDefense #MilitaryStrike #WorldTradeThreat #MiddleEastWar
Israel wants to halt aid in northern Gaza as it escalates its offensive in Gaza City
Israel called on Palestinians to evacuate Gaza City, a move the Red Cross warned as 'unfeasible and incomprehensible.'
READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/08/30/israel-wants-to-halt-aid-in-northern-gaza-as-it-escalates-its-offensive-in-gaza-city
Subscribe to our channel. Euronews is available on Dailymotion in 12 languages
Credit: euronews (in English) Duration: 01:10Published
Yemeni state TV has officially confirmed the death of Prime Minister Ahmed Al-Rahawi, declaring him a “martyr” after an Israeli airstrike on Sana’a. The presidency of Yemen’s Houthi-led government said the prime minister and several ministers were killed during a routine government workshop on August 28. For days, Houthis had denied Israeli claims of assassinating Al-Rahawi, accusing Tel Aviv of targeting only civilians. The announcement comes after weeks of escalating Israeli strikes on Yemen, launched in response to Houthi missile and drone attacks against Israel and Western ships in the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden. Thursday’s deadly attack followed earlier Israeli bombardments that killed 10 people and injured over 90. Despite the assassination, the Houthis vowed to continue military operations in solidarity with Palestinians and Hamas in Gaza, warning that Israel’s aggression will not deter their campaign.
#Yemen #Houthis #Sanaa #AlRahawi #IsraelStrike #MiddleEastWar #RedSea #GazaWar #HouthisIsrael #BreakingNews #HouthisAttack #IDF #Palestine #HouthisMissiles #YemenPM #IsraelYemen #HouthisVsIsrael #HouthiLeadership #MiddleEastConflict #HouthisWar
~HT.410~ED.103~
Hamas has issued a chilling warning that Israeli troops will be killed or captured if Israel pushes deeper into Gaza City. Abu Obeida, the spokesperson of Hamas’s al-Qassam Brigades, declared that occupying Gaza City would “cost the enemy in the blood of its soldiers” and increase the number of captives. Hours later, Hamas fighters ambushed Israeli forces in Gaza’s Zaytoun neighborhood, killing at least one soldier, wounding nine, and reportedly capturing four. The Israeli military confirmed it has begun the “initial stages” of occupying Gaza City, declaring it a combat zone. Experts call the ambush a major setback for Israel’s military campaign, as heavy clashes rage and helicopters evacuate wounded troops. Since October 7, Israel’s war has killed over 63,000 Palestinians, mostly women and children. The UN warns that seizing Gaza City could displace nearly one million civilians, further deepening the humanitarian catastrophe.
#Hamas #Israel #Gaza #GazaCity #BreakingNews #MiddleEast #War #Conflict #AbuObeida #Palestine #Zelensky #Netanyahu #Resistance #Military #Ceasefire #UN #WarCrimes #PalestinianCrisis #IsraelGazaWar #Breaking
~ED.103~HT.408~GR.124~
Tensions between Iran and the IAEA have escalated after Tehran refused to guarantee the safety of nuclear inspectors, citing recent U.S. and Israeli airstrikes. Iran has suspended cooperation with the..
Just days after a major ceasefire between Iran and Israel, the Houthi rebels have resumed their missile attacks. Air raid sirens sounded in southern Israel after a ballistic missile, launched from..
A horrifying cartel-linked mass shooting rocked the city of Irapuato, Guanajuato, as gunmen opened fire on residents celebrating St. John the Baptist, killing at least 12 and injuring 20. The attack,..