Credit: Business Insider - Published 17 hours ago · Biotech company Moderna on Wednesday announced that it has chosen Amazon Web Services as its preferred cloud partner.
· The company is seen as a leader in COVID-19 vaccine research, entering its third phase of clinical trials late July.
· Visit Business Insider's homepage for more.. »more
The Federal Bureau of Investigation raided the California home of YouTube star Jake Paul this morning, according to TMZ and CBSLA. There are no details yet on why his home was raided or what the bureau was searching for, but ABC7 spotted agents..
· SpaceX returned two NASA astronauts to Earth on Sunday after flying them to the International Space Station.
· The mission, called Demo-2, flew the first crewed US spacecraft since the end of NASA's space shuttle program in 2011.
· SpaceX's Crew Dragon spaceship is a product of NASA's..
The dwindling witnesses to the world's first atomic bombing marked its 75th anniversary Thursday, with the mayor and others noting the Japanese government's refusal to sign a nuclear weapons ban treaty, highlighting its hypocrisy.
The first quarter of Nintendo's financial year is usually a quiet one. Switch sales dip to their lowest point and tentpole releases are scarce. Not this time, though. The company sold 5.68 million Switch consoles in the three-month window leading up...