Reported by The Verge You may have assumed that turning off Google’s Location History option meant that Google is no longer tracking your movements. But the reality is that Google can continue to collect location data and even track you on a minute-by-minute basis, remembering your home address, and other places.. »more
· *Apple delayed Group FaceTime, a software feature in the forthcoming iOS 12 that will enable video calls with 32 different people at the same time.*
· *Apple's official release notes: "Group FaceTime has been removed from the initial release of iOS 12 and will ship in a future software..
Nvidia has unveiled its new Turing architecture along with details of the first GPUs to use it. Turing includes dedicated “RT Core” hardware designed to drive ray tracing, a complex technique that can deliver extremely realistic lighting effects but has been prohibitively resource-intensive to..
· *Rapper Azealia Banks claimed that she spent the weekend at Tesla CEO and founder Elon Musk's house, setting social media ablaze. *
· *Banks told Business Insider she saw Musk at home "scrounging for investors" after tweeting his plans to take Tesla private last week. *
· *Banks also..
· *Mark Cuban says he cashed out his Twitter stock. *
· *The investor and TV personality said in May 2017 that he started buying shares.*
· *Citron Research upgraded Twitter earlier on Monday.*
· *Watch Twitter trade in real time here.*
· *Tesla's stock price surged to new highs last week when Elon Musk announced his intent to take the company private.*
· *But almost a week later, the stock is trading below its pre-tweet prices, signalling that investors aren't convinced a deal will happen.*
· *Follow Tesla's stock..
· *A tweet from a self-described parody account "paying tribute" to Peter Strzok, the former FBI agent who was removed from the Russia investigation, went viral after Strzok was fired from the law-enforcement agency.*
· *The tweet has since received over 57,000 likes and was retweeted over..
China's Tencent Holdings Ltd saw its stock tumble on Tuesday, wiping out around $15 billion in its market value, amid concern of a blow to its video game revenue after regulators blocked the sale of one of its blockbuster titles.
Samsung launched the Galaxy Note 9 last week as an iterative update to the Galaxy Note 8. The smartphone brings updated features for the S Pen, and a larger battery, but overall it sticks with the design and overall aesthetics of its predecessor. So, it now seems likely that major changes will arrive..