· Alibaba chairman Jack Ma said that the US-China trade war will wreck the company's pledge to help create 1 million US jobs.
· The comment, made in an interview with Chinese media outlet Xinhua,.. Business Insider
· President Donald Trump's newest round of tariffs on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods adds a new element to the trade war.
· For the first time, consumer goods are going to be directly hit by.. Business Insider
Sep.19 -- Erin Ennis, senior vice president at U.S.-China Business Council, discusses the concerns of U.S. businesses regarding U.S. trade tariffs on Chinese goods. She speaks on "Bloomberg Daybreak:..
· *Chinese tech stocks jumped Wednesday after Chinese Premier Li Keqiang vowed not to pursue a policy of currency devaluation.*
· *Li said the recent weakening of the Chinese yuan was due to.. Business Insider
Thomas J. Donohue, president and CEO of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, is recently crossed the wires with key quotes, via Reuters, found below.
· Cannot have NAFTA deal without Canada joining.. FXstreet.com
· *Fitbit jumped Wednesday after the wearable-device maker announced it is expanding its partnership with health insurer Humana.*
· *The global wearables brand recently benefited from President.. Business Insider
As expected, China yesterday retaliated against the U.S. after President Trump announced a list of another US$200 billion worth of Chinese goods that will be subjected to tariffs, and slapped tariffs.. OilPrice.com
The Trump administration slapped new tariffs on thousands of made-in-China products this week, moves that could hike prices for many consumer goods. But there's one type of the White House didn't.. bizjournals
The government of the People's Republic of China continues reducing its investments in the public debt of the United States of America. In July of this year, Beijing withdrew almost 8 billion dollars.. PRAVDA
The long-awaited next batch of US tariffs on Chinese goods has been announced and the debate will continue over how much these tariffs will affect commerce and economic activity in China, the USA and.. FXstreet.com
He made the comments at the company's investor day conference in Hangzhou on Monday, just a few hours before the Donald Trump administration slapped 10% tariffs on Chinese goods amounting to USD 200.. DNA
Beijing (AFP) Sept 18, 2018
With Donald Trump now planning to hit roughly half China's exports with higher tariffs, Beijing finds itself outgunned as it imports far less from the United States and.. Energy Daily
Washington (AFP) Sept 19, 2018
A universe of Chinese-made goods found in every American home is now subject to the sprawling tariffs imposed by President Donald Trump, with the brunt of costs to be.. Energy Daily
TOKYO (AP) — Asian shares were mostly higher Wednesday despite jitters over the escalating trade dispute between the U.S. and China. KEEPING SCORE: Japan's benchmark Nikkei 225 added 1.1 percent to.. SeattlePI.com
Apple Inc chief executive Tim Cook, whose products have been spared from new US tariffs imposed on Chinese goods, said he was optimistic that the United States and China will eventually work through.. WorldNews
· *Asia sees green as trade war fears ease, if only for now.*
· *Equities are in full recovery mode as the broad Asia-Pacific region pushes into full recovery mode.*
Asian equity markets are.. FXstreet.com
BEIJING (AP) — China's No. 2 leader has appealed for global support for free trade following tit-for-tat U.S. and Chinese tariff hikes in an escalating battle over Beijing's technology policy... SeattlePI.com
The Chinese government said Tuesday it plans to impose new tariffs on $60 billion in U.S. exports, prompting President Trump to reiterate a threat to punch back by hitting Chinese goods worth more than.. Wall Street Journal