Anomaly.- - a heartbroken gulf coast family- continues to seek justice,- after brandon box- a beloved- husband, son, and brother-- was shot and killed in a road - rage incident on i-10 in jackso- county on memorial day.
- investigators continue the hunt- for the suspects who- fatally shot brandon with a 9mm- caliber weapon, and - threw a firework mortar in his- truck bed.- brandon's wife, jessica is now- speaking out about the- incidient that changed her life- when their drive home after a - holiday kayaking trip took a- turn.
- she says she was driving about- 20 minutes behind brandon on- i-10- when the incident happened.
Now- she and brandon's mom are - - - - pleading to the public for- answers so they can begin to- find peace within their family.- - "me and brandon deeply loved- each- other, and we were absolutely - inseparable since the time we - met 11 years ago when we- were 19 years old.
So i have to- find the person that took him - away from me.
- babs, brandon's mom: "he was- just the love of my life.
- somebody had to - - - - have seen something for 19- miles.
For this to go on and- nobody saw or called 911.
- - - - just hoping this will jog - someone's memory.
A lot of- mother's have - sons...you shouldn't have to- - - - bury them because of road rage.- brandon was driving a white 201- dodge ram 1500, pulling an- enclosed white trailer on 1-10- westbound around 4:30pm on- memorial day, between milemarke- - - - 68 and 51, when he was shot and- killed in the road rage - incident.
- it is believed the suspect- s - were in a small white or silver- suv or hybrid with a louisiana- tag, driven by a black female, - black male in the passenger - seat, - and multiple others in the back- - - - seats.
If you have any- information about the incident,- call the- mississippi bureau of - investigations, or you can call- coast crimestoppers anonymously- crimestoppers is now offering a- 10k reward for anyone who - helps lead to an arrest in this- case.
You Might Like
Tweets about this
Related videos from verified sources