India  

17-year-old arrested after Southport stabbing

Video Credit: ODN - Duration: 01:04s - Published
17-year-old arrested after Southport stabbing

17-year-old arrested after Southport stabbing

A 17-year-old has been arrested after a stabbing attack at a Southport children’s dance class.

At least eight people have been taken to hospital.

Report by Ajagbef.

Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn


You Might Like


đź’ˇ newsR Knowledge: Other News Mentions

Facebook Facebook Social networking service owned by Meta Platforms

Anger in Epping after migrant hotel ruling [Video]

Anger in Epping after migrant hotel ruling

Residents in Epping say they expect further protests and unrest after a court ruling allowing asylum seekers to remain housed at the Bell Hotel. Report by Etemadil. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn

Credit: ODN    Duration: 00:49Published
Breakthrough in treating rare baby lung condition [Video]

Breakthrough in treating rare baby lung condition

Dr Stavros Loukogeorgakis at Great Ormond Street Hospital explains how researchers are using 3D printing to recreate the effects of congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH) on tiny lungs, giving new insights into the rare but often fatal condition. Report by Etemadil. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn

Credit: ODN    Duration: 00:53Published
Chris Philp: Labour mishandling asylum hotels [Video]

Chris Philp: Labour mishandling asylum hotels

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Philp has accused Labour of “losing control of the borders” and said the previous Conservative government had been closing asylum hotels at a faster rate before the election. Report by Etemadil. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn

Credit: ODN    Duration: 00:40Published
Epping Council vows to fight on after asylum hotel ruling [Video]

Epping Council vows to fight on after asylum hotel ruling

Epping Forest District Council cabinet member Ken Williamson said the community was “deeply disappointed” by the Court of Appeal ruling on The Bell Hotel, insisting the council will “continue the fight” against its use to house asylum seekers. Report by Etemadil. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn

Credit: ODN    Duration: 00:45Published
Govt wins appeal over Epping asylum housing ban [Video]

Govt wins appeal over Epping asylum housing ban

The Court of Appeal has overturned a ruling which blocked the use of The Bell Hotel in Epping to house asylum seekers. Lord Justice Bean said decisions on accommodation must take account the government's legal duty to support asylum seekers. Report by Etemadil. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn

Credit: ODN    Duration: 00:58Published

Related videos from verified sources

Hundreds of flowers and toys laid out in Southport [Video]

Hundreds of flowers and toys laid out in Southport

Hundreds of floral tributes and toys have been laid out in Southport following the knife attack on Monday which killed three children - Bebe King, 6, Elsie Dot Stancombe, 7, and Alice Dasilva Aguiar,..

Credit: ODN     Duration: 01:08Published
Taylor Swift "In Shock" After U.K. Mass Stabbing Leaves 3 Children Dead | THR News Video [Video]

Taylor Swift "In Shock" After U.K. Mass Stabbing Leaves 3 Children Dead | THR News Video

Taylor Swift is speaking out following the mass stabbing at a children's Swift-themed dance class in the U.K. on Monday. Three children have died and five others have been left in critical condition..

Credit: The Hollywood Reporter     Duration: 01:31Published
Southport residents left devastated by knife attack [Video]

Southport residents left devastated by knife attack

Officers from Merseyside fire and rescue service were amongst residents in Southport laying floral tributes following the knife attack on Monday which killed three children. A 17-year-old boy, born in..

Credit: ODN     Duration: 01:26Published