India  

Trump’s Travel Ban SLAMS DOORS on 12 Nations | Critics Call Entry Restrictions ‘Muslim Ban 2.0’

Video Credit: Oneindia - Duration: 03:22s - Published
Trump’s Travel Ban SLAMS DOORS on 12 Nations | Critics Call Entry Restrictions ‘Muslim Ban 2.0’

Trump’s Travel Ban SLAMS DOORS on 12 Nations | Critics Call Entry Restrictions ‘Muslim Ban 2.0’

Former President Donald Trump has signed a new proclamation banning nationals from 12 countries, including Afghanistan, Iran, Somalia, and Sudan, from entering the U.S., citing national security threats and poor vetting standards.

The White House says the ban will take effect June 9 and partially restricts travel from seven additional nations.

Trump linked the move to a recent attack in Colorado and emphasized the need to prevent unvetted migration.

The policy echoes his earlier "Muslim Ban," drawing controversy but winning court backing.

Certain exemptions, like green card holders, remain.

#Trump #TravelBan #ImmigrationPolicy #NationalSecurity #TrumpBan #MuslimBan2 #ForeignPolicy #USAImmigration #VisaBan #TrumpSpeech #TruthSocial #GlobalPolitics #SecurityFirst #ColoradoAttack #USBorders #MigrationBan #TrumpProclamation #TrumpAdministration #RefugeePolicy #GreenCard #MiddleEastPolicy #BanList #AmericaFirst #VettingPolicy #ControversialBan #BreakingNews #PresidentialOrder #WhiteHouse #June9 #USPolitics #BannedCountries


You Might Like


💡 newsR Knowledge: Other News Mentions

Donald Trump Donald Trump President of the United States (2017–2021; since 2025)

PM Modi to meet China's Xi Jinping, Russia's Vladimir Putin today amid Trump tariff strain, here' what to expect

After a seven-year gap, PM Modi visited China for the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation summit, where his meeting with President Xi Jinping takes on added..
DNA

GDP data a 'slap in face' for Rahul Gandhi: BJP

Union agriculture minister Shivraj Chouhan refuted Donald Trump's "dead economy" remark, citing India's 7.8% GDP growth in April-June. BJP leaders criticized..
IndiaTimes

Amid Trump's tariffs, Union Minister Hardeep Puri makes BIG remark: 'Just matter of months before...'

Puri also said that India's USD 4.3 trillion dollar economy and its rising GDP growth rate are answer enough to questions being raised over the country's..
DNA
‘Trump Is Dead’ Social Media EXPLODES With Rumours As POTUS Trump Disappears From Spotlight [Video]

‘Trump Is Dead’ Social Media EXPLODES With Rumours As POTUS Trump Disappears From Spotlight

Rumors of U.S. President Donald Trump’s death flooded social media after his sudden absence from public view, sending “Trump dead” and “Is Trump dead?” to the top of Google’s search trends. The president was last seen on August 24 at his Virginia golf club with former MLB pitcher Roger Clemens and later chaired a televised cabinet meeting on August 26. Since then, he has skipped all public appearances, sparking speculation about his health. Concern deepened after photos of Trump’s bruised hand and swollen ankles circulated online, fueling questions about his fitness. The White House previously disclosed he suffers from chronic venous insufficiency, a condition tied to age and circulation. Meanwhile, Vice President JD Vance intensified chatter by stating he is “ready to take over” if tragedy strikes. While Trump remains active on Truth Social, his absence from events keeps conspiracy theories alive. #TrumpDead #DonaldTrump #TrumpRumors #TrumpHealth #USPresident #WhiteHouse #BreakingNews #TrumpMissing #TrumpUpdate #TrumpBruise #TruthSocial #TrumpWatch #TrumpConspiracy #TrumpTrending #TrumpCVI #JDVance #TrumpBruising #TrumpSwelling #TrumpWhereabouts #TrumpNews ~HT.410~ED.103~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:22Published

Donald Trump Spotted Heading to Golf Course Amid False Online Death Rumors

Donald Trump looks alive and well ... this after ridiculous online rumors have been circling about his current status -- and even questioning if he's alive. The..
TMZ.com

Muslims Muslims Adherents of Islam

UN Declares First Famine in Middle East But Saudis Keep Quiet| Netanyahu Says Will Destroy Gaza If.. [Video]

UN Declares First Famine in Middle East But Saudis Keep Quiet| Netanyahu Says Will Destroy Gaza If..

The UN has officially declared a famine in Gaza—the first ever in the Middle East—warning that over 500,000 Palestinians are already starving, with numbers expected to rise beyond 640,000 by September. The IPC has raised Gaza to Phase Five, its highest alert level, amid Israel’s blockade preventing vital aid deliveries. Despite repeated UN warnings, Israel dismisses famine claims as “Hamas lies.” Meanwhile, wealthy Muslim nations largely remain silent, focusing on ties with Israel while Gaza faces unprecedented humanitarian catastrophe. #GazaFamine #UNReport #StarvationCrisis #Palestine #GazaUnderSiege #HumanitarianCrisis #Blockade #MiddleEast #Israel #UNWarning #HungerCrisis #GlobalJustice #SaveGaza #PalestinianLives #UNAlert #GazaStarvation #MuslimNationsSilent #BreakingNews #WorldCrisis #IPCReport #HumanRights #FamineDeclared #Gaza ~HT.410~GR.124~ED.194~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:02Published
‘Greater Israel Or Fascist Plot’ Iran Slams Netanyahu For Israel’s Expansion Plan As Gaza Starves [Video]

‘Greater Israel Or Fascist Plot’ Iran Slams Netanyahu For Israel’s Expansion Plan As Gaza Starves

Iran has issued a fierce denunciation of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s recent remarks promoting the so-called “Greater Israel” project, branding it a “diabolical idea” rooted in fascist intent. Foreign Ministry spokesman Esmaeil Baghaei accused Netanyahu of openly declaring his regime’s ambition to seize territory from Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, and Syria in a blatant violation of the UN Charter and international law. Baghaei condemned the plan as a direct assault on regional sovereignty, warning it would impose occupation over Muslim nations and expand ongoing atrocities in Palestine. The spokesman also urged the UN, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, and all world governments to condemn the scheme. Drawing attention to the worsening humanitarian disaster in Gaza, he called for urgent Arab and Muslim unity to deliver aid, end the genocide, and hold Israeli leaders fully accountable for war crimes and systemic violations. #Iran #Netanyahu #GreaterIsrael #FascistIntent #MiddleEast #Palestine #Gaza #WarCrimes #InternationalLaw #UNCharter #OIC #ArabUnity #MuslimUnity #StopGenocide #HumanRights #IsraelPalestine #Occupation #RegionalSecurity #EndApartheid #GlobalCondemnation ~HT.410~GR.124~ED.103~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:07Published
Iron Dome Fails! Houthis ATTACK Israel, Hit 3 Key Targets | Israeli Defenses Crushed In DEADLY Raid [Video]

Iron Dome Fails! Houthis ATTACK Israel, Hit 3 Key Targets | Israeli Defenses Crushed In DEADLY Raid

Yemen’s Armed Forces have delivered a bold message to Israel and the world by penetrating Tel Aviv’s missile shield with explosive-laden drones that struck three high-value targets — including a sensitive Israeli site in Jaffa, military infrastructure in Ashkelon, and a strategic zone in the Negev Desert. Brigadier General Yahya Saree confirmed the success of the operations and warned of continued strikes until the siege and genocide in Gaza end. The strikes form part of Yemen’s relentless campaign of solidarity with Palestine, which has also involved firing advanced ballistic and hypersonic missiles. Meanwhile, Yemen has issued a clarion call to Muslims and Arabs worldwide to rise, protest, and break the Gaza blockade. The message is clear — Gaza’s resistance is not alone, and regional escalation is mounting fast. Is a broader conflict in the Middle East now inevitable? #Yemen #Israel #Gaza #DroneStrike #TelAviv #Ashkelon #Negev #MiddleEastCrisis #JaffaAttack #Palestine #GazaUnderAttack #ArabWorld #MuslimProtests #YahyaSaree #HouthiDrones #HypersonicMissiles #IsraeliBlockade #WarCrimes #OccupiedTerritories #SolidarityWithGaza

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:32Published
CHAOS And PANIC In Tel Aviv As Houthis Launch Third Attack On Ben Gurion Airport In Two Days [Video]

CHAOS And PANIC In Tel Aviv As Houthis Launch Third Attack On Ben Gurion Airport In Two Days

Yemen's Armed Forces have launched a devastating hypersonic missile attack on Israel’s busiest airport — Ben Gurion, near Tel Aviv — marking the third strike in just two days. The missile, dubbed “Palestine-2,” caused widespread panic as sirens wailed and incoming flights were diverted or left circling above the Mediterranean. Israeli reports confirm the airport was shut down temporarily, halting all operations. Yemen’s spokesman, Yahya Saree, confirmed the mission’s “complete success,” warning further strikes will continue as long as Gaza remains under siege. The aerial blockade imposed by Yemen since May has escalated, shifting from drone strikes to high-powered ballistic weaponry. Saree issued a chilling warning to Arab and Muslim nations — if Israel succeeds in Gaza, “your turn will come.” Yemen’s intensifying operations, rooted in solidarity with Palestine, are now disrupting Israeli airspace and testing regional security in ways unseen before. The message is clear: the war in Gaza won’t stay in Gaza. #YemenStrikes #BenGurionAirport #IsraelUnderAttack #HypersonicMissile #Palestine2 #GazaSiege #MiddleEastCrisis #YahyaSaree #TelAvivMissileStrike #YemenSolidarity #GazaGenocide #BallisticMissileAttack #ArabWorldWarning #IsraelBlockade #ZulfiqarMissile #SanaaStrike #AirportShutdown #IsraelNews #GazaWar2025 #MissileAlert ~ED.346~HT.408~GR.122~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:33Published
Bastille Day 2025: Indonesia’s Military Parade Steals Spotlight As President Prabowo Visits France [Video]

Bastille Day 2025: Indonesia’s Military Parade Steals Spotlight As President Prabowo Visits France

Bastille Day 2025 in Paris turned into a diplomatic and military spectacle as Indonesia—the world’s largest Muslim-majority nation—led the foreign guest honors. Indonesian President Prabowo Subianto arrived to oversee the march of his country’s troops, including a striking 200-member military drum unit, through the Champs-Élysées. The gesture marked a deepening of Franco-Indonesian defense ties, with expectations high for Jakarta to confirm major purchases of French Rafale fighter jets and other arms. #BastilleDay2025 #IndonesiaInParis #PrabowoSubianto #FrenchMilitaryParade #RafaleDeal #Oneindia #ParisParade #FranceIndonesiaTies #MilitaryShowcase #AsianPower #ChampsElysees #FranceNews #WorldDiplomacy #MacronPrabowo #IndonesiaFranceDeal #DefenceTies #IndonesianDrummers #ElyseeDinner #ParidhiReports #ParisNews

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 04:23Published

Somalia Somalia Country in the Horn of Africa

Camel dairies signal change in Somalia’s livestock economy [Video]

Camel dairies signal change in Somalia’s livestock economy

Camel dairies signal change in Somalia’s livestock economy On the outskirts of Mogadishu, camels, a central part of Somali pastoralist life, are increasingly being used in efforts to develop commercial agriculture and dairy production. READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/08/05/camel-dairies-signal-change-in-somalias-livestock-economy Let the pictures do the talking: subscribe to No Comment No Comment is brought to you by euronews, the most watched news channel in Europe.

Credit: euronews (in English)    Duration: 01:00Published
Houthis ATTACK another Foreign Ship in the Red Sea? Ship stormed as U.S Retreats off the Yemen Coast [Video]

Houthis ATTACK another Foreign Ship in the Red Sea? Ship stormed as U.S Retreats off the Yemen Coast

A Comoros-flagged livestock ship was attacked off Yemen’s Red Sea coast near Mocha by unidentified gunmen in a small boat. The vessel was en route from Somalia to Saudi Arabia when it came under fire. Though no group has claimed responsibility, the incident adds to growing fears over shipping safety amid ongoing Houthi threats. Security firm Ambrey warns vessels to avoid eastern waters near the Hanish Islands. With the U.S. drawing back and Israel escalating strikes, tensions in the Red Sea continue to rise. #RedSeaCrisis #HouthiAttack #ShippingThreat #YemenConflict #MaritimeSecurity #BreakingNews #MiddleEastTensions #MochaAttack #ComorosFlaggedShip #AmbreyAlert #LivestockVessel #GunmenAttack #USPullout #IsraelYemen #GazaSolidarity #RedSeaUnrest #HouthiThreats #MaritimeTerror #SecurityWarning #TradeRouteUnderFire #Geopolitics #NavalCrisis #UnclaimedAttack #ShippingNews #MochaPort #SmallBoatAttack #RedSeaDanger #ShipAttack #HanishIslands #YemenNews #CommercialShippingCrisis Also Read Exclusive - Lot of Jokers In Circus: Samuel Jerome On KA Paul's Release Claim On Nurse Nimisha Priya :: https://www.oneindia.com/thiruvananthapuram/lot-of-jokers-in-any-circus-samuel-jerome-on-ka-pauls-release-claim-on-kerala-born-nurse-nimisha-p-7807731.html?ref=DMDesc SC Nods to Mediation Effort in Nimisha Priya Case, Council to Lead Talks :: https://www.oneindia.com/india/sc-nods-to-mediation-effort-in-nimisha-priya-case-council-to-lead-talks-011-7804989.html?ref=DMDesc Who Is Sheikh Abubakr Ahmad, the Grand Mufti of India? Man Who Stopped Indian Nurse Nimisha Priya's Execution :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/who-is-sheikh-abubakr-ahmad-the-grand-mufti-of-india-man-who-stopped-indian-nurse-nimisha-priyas-7802761.html?ref=DMDesc

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 02:54Published

Afghanistan Afghanistan Country in Central Asia

Meet the women hoping to secure their place on an Afghan football squad

Far from home - at the St George's Park home of the Lionesses - female footballers from Afghanistan have been reunited.
Sky News

Two men plead not guilty over alleged rape and abduction of 12-year-old girl in Nuneaton

Two men who are reportedly Afghan asylum seekers have pleaded not guilty over charges relating to the alleged rape and abduction of a 12-year-old girl in..
Sky News
Afghan leaks 'catastrophic', says shadow minister [Video]

Afghan leaks 'catastrophic', says shadow minister

A Conservative minister has described the Afghan leaks as "catastrophic", saying the breach is a huge threat to national security. The leak saw the details of almost 19,000 people seeking to flee Afghanistan released. Shadow energy secretary Claire Coutinho said the case needs to be looked at more closely to ensure the protection of the public. Report by Kennedyl. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn

Credit: ODN    Duration: 00:34Published
Starmer ''welcomes'' inquiry into Afghan leak [Video]

Starmer ''welcomes'' inquiry into Afghan leak

Speaking in the House of Commons today, Sir Keir Starmer said ex-ministers in the previous Conservative government have “serious questions to answer” about the Afghan data breach which resulted in a £850 million secret relocation scheme and an unprecedented legal gagging order. Report by Gluszczykm. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn

Credit: ODN    Duration: 00:50Published

Colorado Colorado U.S. state

Govt to reject any attempt by ISIS 'Beatle' to be transferred to UK prison, Sky News understands

The government will reject any attempt by a member of the ISIS "Beatles" terror cell to be transferred from a Colorado prison to a high security jail in the UK,..
Sky News

Six found dead at dairy farm

Six people have been found dead at a dairy farm in Colorado after a suspected toxic gas incident, authorities have said.
Sky News

Related videos from verified sources

Iran-Israel Conflict Latest: Trump’s Claims on U.S’ Entry Into War Stuns World | WWIII To Begin? [Video]

Iran-Israel Conflict Latest: Trump’s Claims on U.S’ Entry Into War Stuns World | WWIII To Begin?

Iran-Israel Conflict Latest: In a stunning revelation, Donald Trump told ABC that the U.S. "could get involved" in the escalating Israel-Iran war. Even more shockingly, Trump claims Russian President..

Credit: Oneindia     Duration: 03:23Published
Trump SLAMS ICC, Slaps Sanctions on Judges for Pursuing ‘WAR CRIMES’ Case Against Israeli Troops [Video]

Trump SLAMS ICC, Slaps Sanctions on Judges for Pursuing ‘WAR CRIMES’ Case Against Israeli Troops

U.S. President Donald Trump has sanctioned four International Criminal Court (ICC) judges for pursuing war crimes investigations against American and Israeli troops over actions in Gaza and..

Credit: Oneindia     Duration: 03:37Published
Kremlin SLAMS Trump In A FIERY Response To His ‘Kid’s Brawl’ Comment On Russia-Ukraine War [Video]

Kremlin SLAMS Trump In A FIERY Response To His ‘Kid’s Brawl’ Comment On Russia-Ukraine War

In a stunning Oval Office remark, U.S. President Donald Trump compared the Russia-Ukraine war to “two kids fighting,” saying it might be better to let them brawl before stepping in. The Kremlin..

Credit: Oneindia     Duration: 03:37Published